1960 Mack N613T Cabover Dump

CTG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 3:37 PM, 67RModel said:

Couldn’t you just unload like 5 mowers if you’re still collecting them? Trade 5 mowers for one Mack? Haha. You could say you got rid of 4 things. Sounds real good

I’m already going round and around over a possible 64 galaxy after retirement … still can’t believe that truck was not sold all that time  especially with thousands of Mexicans down there doing yard service and other maintenance driving stuff that looks a lot worse than that … frankly I’m surprised it wasn’t sold the first day of the  add … Bob

nice looking Super. never cared for the superliner when it first replaced the R model. after time and seeing the "plastic "of today with sloped nose the square front and looks of the super/value liner are bold . 5th wheel sure is set way back """" nice

• Like 1

On 2/5/2023 at 3:37 PM, 67RModel said:

Couldn’t you just unload like 5 mowers if you’re still collecting them? Trade 5 mowers for one Mack? Haha. You could say you got rid of 4 things. Sounds real good

I was actually just messing around and yes, I still collect lawnmowers and all small engine equipment. I couldn’t get my hands on I was just being a smart ass my wife doesn’t like anything I bring home. I have to schmooze her a while and come up with 1000 stories. I was really considering getting down there and I probably would have I don’t have as much room here after I built my shop, but there is room for least too more comfortably and there’s no way I would’ve let it go to scrap

• Like 1