auto slack adjuster

Moparmike

Is this why the (cash) registers have pictures  on them . for the counter typist = EXCELLENT title also. have a better chance of knowing what item is being discussed. i 've noticed when a fruit or veg is bought without a bar code  many of the typist have difficulty matching the product to the little pictures.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mechohaulic said:

Is this why the (cash) registers have pictures  on them . for the counter typist = EXCELLENT title also. have a better chance of knowing what item is being discussed. i 've noticed when a fruit or veg is bought without a bar code  many of the typist have difficulty matching the product to the little pictures.

I’m dying 🤣

• 1 month later...

YUP! I hate to admit this but!  the last few Brake jobs I have done on my own vehicles have been with amazon ! Have had very good luck with this ! The fitment chart works well but the cars are relatively new late 2000's ! I Hate going to the parts store and trying to Talk to some kid that hasn't any experience ! AND Amazon Was hundred dollars cheaper for the same china parts!

Hi Mackey...  on the RW I was working on, we just put the old, working, manual slacks back on..  rather trying to remove the S-Cam and machining another snap ring groove in it and then try to put it back together..  jojo

I get it...  Being pushed to get the truck out of the shop, can cause more harm than good in some cases..  ..But you got yours fixed,  so thats good..   jojo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mackey58 said:

They had the s cams out cause they needed bushings but when your pushed get stuff together. I dont mind manual, but sometimes that collar dont pop up .no matter how much you keep them greased.

Helps before pushing the collar down, give it a dose of penetrating oil.  Terry 

• Like 1

yes terry,  I have done that and then use a socket or wrench depending on the room to do so, and moderately tapped it with a hammer rapidly until I could feel it pushing out on its own..  jojo

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...