Coca Cola LJ Mack colors

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Macke9500 said:

Looking good! I ended up finding same mirrors for my LT, brand new luckily

I believe the mirror heads are still available in stainless along with the the brackets they mount to. The arms to the doors are the hard things to find. I was lucky enough to find a complete set in stainless of reproduction ones. They’re styled after the B model ones and I had to fill and redrill the holes in the doors as they were a different pattern. I still have the original steel ones if you need some? They could be chromed.

B09D6EA6-807F-4830-AC05-FD20D7AA1297.jpeg

4F5A696E-1154-48F1-B8FB-DE108908856D.jpeg

3EAC2AC5-AA7F-481B-92B4-C59F6638DEC3.jpeg

Thank you, I’ll let you know, I have a chrome set off the LJ ( needs re chrome) they have 3 bolt holes on the top door mount, like the bottom picture you sent, my H has a new set of stainless R model mirrors, 4 bolt holes in top . The LT has a new one on the right and the fellow I got it from said he’s got a new one for the left,,, when he finds it, I’m not giving up, he found all the NOS hood chrome after a week. Randall Howell’s B 73 has a set of stainless like the steel ones you have, There use to be a fab shop in South Carolina that made them for L doors. I’m not sure what was mostly used on a B73 , I don’t think they had “ West Coast “ mirrors until the early 60s ? I’ve seen several different styles, I remember my Dad talking about “ West Coast Mirrors “ like they were Power Steering or Air Conditioning! Probably a big deal compared to those “ Snuff Box “ Mirrors. 

23 hours ago, mattb73lt said:

I believe the mirror heads are still available in stainless along with the the brackets they mount to. The arms to the doors are the hard things to find. I was lucky enough to find a complete set in stainless of reproduction ones. They’re styled after the B model ones and I had to fill and redrill the holes in the doors as they were a different pattern. I still have the original steel ones if you need some? They could be chromed.

B09D6EA6-807F-4830-AC05-FD20D7AA1297.jpeg

4F5A696E-1154-48F1-B8FB-DE108908856D.jpeg

3EAC2AC5-AA7F-481B-92B4-C59F6638DEC3.jpeg

The mirrors on the international Emmeryvilles are the same as your steel mirror frames. They must have been a shared west coast mirror.