Canadian Freedom Convoy

70mackMB

11 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Well Snowdog.....   I'm sorry,   I guess Trudon't and his clan are tyrants..  just curious, how bad was the effects of the trucker protest?  did Canada suffer?  and another question,  can we send Jeraldo Rivera to live with you ?   jojo

It depends on who you ask if Canada suffered.  According to liberals and main stream media , Canada has never seen anything so bad. 

Heres another video for you to make your own decision .  This guy has been there from the beginning , and showed what was really happening on the ground. It's 16 minutes or so , if you don't watch the entire thing , at least watch from 6 minutes to around 8 min. or so. I actually get emotional watching it because main stream media and the liberal government portrayed everyone as racist and terrorist .  What is actually happening is the total opposite . It really bothers me that they can lie like that and get away with it .  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6JcL534BIU

Ooo........ and no, we don't want Jeraldo. and can I come live in North Carolina? lol . I will bring some cool Macks :whistling:

• Like 1

Keith 

1 minute ago, 85snowdog said:

It depends on who you ask if Canada suffered.  According to liberals and main stream media , Canada has never seen anything so bad. 

Heres another video for you to make your own decision .  This guy has been there from the beginning , and showed what was really happening on the ground. It's 16 minutes or so , if you don't watch the entire thing , at least watch from 6 minutes to around 8 min. or so. I actually get emotional watching it because main stream media and the liberal government portrayed everyone as racist and terrorist .  What is actually happening is the total opposite . It really bothers me that they can lie like that and get away with it .  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6JcL534BIU

Ooo........ and no, we don't want Jeraldo. and can I come live in North Carolina? lol . I will bring some cool Macks :whistling:

Same bullshit different country 

• Like 1

Im retired from snowplowing. 2019 was the last year. The county wanted trucks no older than 10 years old. That would have put me into emission bull. There was no way I was signing on for that. My RD ran the same runs for 20 years and never let me down once . 

• Like 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Keith 

Just now, 85snowdog said:

I had said the same thing, our guy was just a younger version of yours . 

It’s true. Keystone pipeline was just one of many examples between those two shitbags. 

• Like 2

Its still in good shape, runs amazing, hopefully truck shows will return up here . I want to take it to the odd show . The 2 stick 6 speed is pretty rare around here. So its interesting for a lot of folks. Its still on the road so I take it for little tours on quiet days .  

• Like 1

Keith 

i would love to own a twin stick RD or DM..  if for no reason but to go get groceries..  it is a way better set-up than the 2070 air shifted 6 spd...  I drove a few of them 12 hours a day 22 years ago.. I bet I can still drive one..  jojo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 85snowdog said:

Yes they still have them. I don't think they will stop them or all those trucks  will end up back in Ottawa again , lol 

I need to get to one of those!

• Like 1