2000 Rd690s info

Ricky Beals

Yea, he's probably tight up on money. Sounds like piston rings or worn valves.

If you give him 5k down and he uses it to "fix" the truck and you decide you don't want it: good luck getting your 5k back.

Edited by JoeH

That was a long trip. Looked at a RD688 but it was trashed. The 690 was very clean under it. Nothing was leaking but one wheel seal. I liked the set up and how tight the cab was. Of course I’m coming from a ch613. What little I drove it was fine but it wasn’t loaded. The guy said his cash price was 37,000.00 so he wasn’t wanting to deal. I definitely appreciate everybody’s help especially JoJo. He has answered a lot of my private messages. So let’s hope a decent 688 or 690 comes along. I sold my ch613 yesterday but I’m in no hurry to purchase a problem. Thanks also for making me feel welcome on this board. You guys are ok in my book. Ricky

Edited by Ricky Beals

That sucks,probably nothing serious,plugged fuel filters or something minor,but who knows,a good place to look for trucks is The Truck Paper,you can view it on line and refine your search to what your looking for,price range, year, location,etc..good luck..

• Like 2