Found more pics of the blue truck

Truelove

4 hours ago, High Binder said:

Can't afford it right now but I sure would love to have it. It would fit right in with this one.

rdfc-402-25.JPG

It's been several years ago.

I still drive by there, if it's still there  it's not visible from the road now.

I need to stop by there again.

That's a nice looking rig you have btw.

On 1/3/2022 at 3:56 PM, High Binder said:

It's a pretty good truck to be 65 years old. The cab needs a little sheet metal work but is pretty solid. I started work on it but Covid and a heart attack put it on the back burner. I plan on getting back to work on it this spring.  This is about where we stopped working on it.

cc52.JPG

cc40.JPG

cc22.JPG

Alot of work, hopefully we'll see it back together this summer

• Like 1

Man that is awesome!  So good to see the work and that there is a young'n who learned a skill and is working his skill's...  It's great, all the way around... Jojo

• Like 1

I really struggle with welding simply because I don't do enough of it.  Here are a few of the things I have to deal with this spring. I already have all the metal cut to fit. I just haven't decided how I want to proceed with it. Then I'm going to blast the cab to see if there are more problems.  I already know there are problems with the bottom of the doors.

cc46.JPG

cc47.JPG

cc44.JPG

• Like 1

Same here man one of these days I’m going to grab a bunch of scrap metal and just start getting some good practice I watched a bunch of utube  videos a while back they are very helpful… since frankly I know nothing about it… Bob 

• Like 1