Hi everyone, I haven't checked with Mack yet but didn't know if you could get a sleeper put on a granite with a set back axle. I'm looking into new trucks and would like to see if this could be possible. Because of the lenth of the frame a set back is needed and to bring displays to shows the sleeper is needed,Tim

Hi everyone, I haven't checked with Mack yet but didn't know if you could get a sleeper put on a granite with a set back axle. I'm looking into new trucks and would like to see if this could be possible. Because of the lenth of the frame a set back is needed and to bring displays to shows the sleeper is needed,Tim

I asked around and your best bet it to talk to your local dealer who will probably have to contact Mack Sales Engineering. The Granite would require a heavy duty cab. You will need to know are what size cab you want, how many truck(s) do you want.

I asked around and your best bet it to talk to your local dealer who will probably have to contact Mack Sales Engineering. The Granite would require a heavy duty cab. You will need to know are what size cab you want, how many truck(s) do you want.

Thanks guys, we currently run a FL112 4 door and are looking into something different(freightliner blues) :pat: cat C-12 and a 10 speed. I've always been Mack and would love to look into it,Tim :thumb: