Back in a Mack G

On 11/15/2021 at 9:35 AM, Freightrain said:

Bob you should know that in one of my circle of friends that is my name because I can make anything work.  Lol.

About 10 yrs ago(when I still had dark hair), while on a business trip to Mexico.... I'm in the plant office and a couple workers in the corner point at me and mumble something.  Come to find out, while I was dressed in my usual attire of jeans, boots and leather coat they said I looked like Chuck Norris.  Lol.

Now since I'm old and grey my gf says I look like Sam Elliot when I roll up on my harley(like in the movie Roadhouse).

Hell I missed this some how and ten four on the Sam Elliot…. I can see it .. bob

On 11/20/2021 at 6:14 AM, theakerstwo said:

The oil on the valve cover goes thru it and connects to the rocker arms inside.If you remember a Y block ford had the came problems and a out side oil supply was done the same way.The factory oil supply to the top of the block could be seen by removing the side plates on the engine.

I had a 312 with  that set up in the  80s 57 fair lane… bob

• Like 1