Pictures of the Week

other dog

2 hours ago, Mark T said:

Too bad the engine and stuff from the rusty one couldn't go in the red and white one......... or could it 🤔

The 302 in the red one ran good he said, it just needed transmission work, or maybe a transmission. But it's a 2 wheel drive, and a 4wd is what I wanted. It could be switched of course, but that's really getting into a lot of work. Besides, I have about $300,000 worth of new parts in the rust bucket now- tie rods, ball joints, u-joints, bearings, power steering parts, parking brakes...

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I had a 55 bel air years ago was the same way started off needing tires engine hood front seat  . Put all that shit in then it was nickel and diming me to death from then on AFrame bushings all wheel cylinders leaked whiny reared Ujoints Oh my God there was no end what a pile of shit finally got it all squared away 6 years later new paint and chrome and interior drove it to California and got rear ended shortly after I got out there beyond repair wound up parting it out and crapping the rest … bob 

12 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Good deal-anytime its from Taiwan and not China its a win in my book.

Yes, like I said they appear to be very well made and stout. I was expecting them to be flimsy but it's not at all. Still haven't gotten the other one yet.

I ordered some cab mounts from J.C.Whitney for a 69 F100 one time, and they were just thin sheet metal, you could bend them with your hands.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

latest update- I got an e-mail from Summit, they asked me if I wanted to cancel the order for the other floor repair panel, because now the estimated ship date for it would be sometime in February.

I said yes, I do want to cancel that order. So I found a place in North Carolina that dealt in Ford restoration parts, ordered it from there, and it was on the porch in a couple of days.