Just a few things:

Rob

The Austrian govt has announced the current hard lock down for all it's citizens and 100% mandatory vaccinations by February 2022, otherwise (based on published information by BBC) jail and or massive $ fines. For a democracy that has suffered enormous loss of life and all else over the last 100 yrs, has the past been forgotten? I get the feeling that something is not right.

There are growing demonstrations evolving around Europe against lock downs and mandatory vaccinations.

Do you guys think anything like what the Austrian govt has done could happen in USA? And if it was to happen what do you think may follow?

My history lessons I recall, were that many of the major conflicts in last 200 years have somehow been ignited in the territories around Austria, Hungry, Serbia and the Balkans generally. Is there any connection here?

I can see it happening. That's why I got my vaccine against my beliefs. I'm not ready to retire yet and I have a job that is too good to chance losing. I believe it is going to get far stupider yet.

And speaking of government agenda's, I had to laugh last night. Had another winter storm with some wind. And as usual the power was out for hours and hours. Just wait until 2030 when  we are all supposed to being driving electric vehicles and equipment. They can't keep the power on now!! LOL 

How will the utilities get out to fix the power grid when they can't charge their trucks and equipment, LOL

• Like 2

Here comes the next hit to the supply chain.

Canada will require truck drivers to be vaccinated against Covid-19 before crossing the border as of Jan. 15, building on a similar announcement already made by U.S. regulators. The news comes even as Canada prepares to ease several other travel restrictions. As of Nov. 30, for example, fully vaccinated individuals who leave and re-enter the […] read more

I have an idea....  Lets use infrastructure money to plow down all of the criminal neighborhoods in Chicago,  (The windy city) and build windmill farms..  we can even share the mass amount of extra electricity with Canada,,, Ehh!!   With Love, Jojo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

Im curious how all the electricity will be generated???  Coal??  Natural gas,??  Diesel??.... talk about a 'Carbon footprint'...jojo

Come on now Joey, they don't look that far ahead. What were you thinking?? LOL

It just comes out of those outlets in your wall. LOL

• Haha 2

Damn!!!! you just said a lot of what I feel,  yes the driving solo, with a mask on is crazy.. Maybe these people need to mow grass on a dry day with one of their masks on, and see how great it works on dust you can see... or maybe get some spray paint and repaint all of the patio furniture or whatever, and see how good it keeps the paint from getting up your nose....  anyway, I'm rambling now...  jojo

Edited by Joey Mack
Poor spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/22/2021 at 2:08 PM, Joey Mack said:

I have an idea....  Lets use infrastructure money to plow down all of the criminal neighborhoods in Chicago,  (The windy city) and build windmill farms..  we can even share the mass amount of extra electricity with Canada,,, Ehh!!   With Love, Jojo

Very bad idea.  think about it- they would move out of their shitholes and create new ones in what WERE decent neighborhoods.😎

you are correct sir...   was trying to be funny, but the reality is what you said.... I've seen the migration in a few neighborhoods i've lived in...   Now i live in a town that is is full of these POS people,  and i'm a racist when I say what is true...  Many thanks to all the progressive lib's that created this problem...   

• Like 2

Aetna merges with CVS. They change the definitions of numerous important medical terms. Doctors are forced to falsify death certificates openly, which used is actually a felony and used to end their careers! Do an internet search of "Event 201" Gates, Fauci and his buddies have been working on this for years!

Imagine being a pharma company and suddenly 80+ million people become chronically ill. Your stock skyrockets, the demand for medication and hospital beds is sky high. The economic coup is unprecedented! Insurance premiums will skyrocket, they can charge what they want. The government would probably have to nationalize health care, something they have been trying to do for years. "For the good of the people".  Remember,Bill GAtes and Fauci have been involved in this since 2012. What is it like running Windows? Constant patches, updates, bugs etc. Sound like boosters and constant shots? 

I'm just a conspiracy theorist....

• Like 1

you are great... I posted several times about my brother-in-law's death... he died in his sleep from a stroke, but his wife was offered $9000.00 for funeral costs if she allowed, "Covid" to be on the death cert...  this was 4 month's ago...

• Like 2

I am older than a lot of people here, so I have multiple life insurance policies. All but one will not honor in event of Vax, but we will get new policy letters soon so I'm sure I need to read that one. Also, "Covid" would not be covered in two of them. I am NOT jabbed, but if I died in a hospital, the likelihood is that they would put Covid in the DC, then my family would have to get an independent autopsy for upwards of ten grand and prove it was whatever I really died of and that would be a very expensive nasty battle. Falsifying death certificates is routine now. These hospitals are cash registers.

• Like 2

Hey, I heard on the news today that the climate change nut jobs did studies that show if they bring back the giant aardvark and giant grazing dinosaurs it would be good for the environment.

Well then, the government should just charge us a tax and produce them again, just like how they are going too use carbon tax to change the universe's climate. 😵

Problem solved.

• Haha 1

Climate change is nothing more that the Earth's natural rotation related the the position of the Sun.  our planet has moved on it's axis many time's long before these so-called-lib/progressive know-it-all's were around...  no way in hell that our Mack truck's and my old Chevrolet, is 'killing' our planet....  It's an evolution.... just like it did for million's of years....   I'm not talking about God...just the Planets rotation on it's axis...    jojo

• Like 1