E7 inframe questions

John3406

1 minute ago, fjh said:

Also The rod cap is usually stamped with an M2 If its 2 thou under Double check your shells to be sure ! Use the mack stuff Or  We use Permatex Ultra Gray/black  works fine! Don't see why copper won,t work!

I did make one mistake after double checking everything.  Some how i got the number 3 rod in number 1 hole and 1 rod in number 3 hole.😆 they are reconditioned rods so im assuming they'll be fine but ill probably swap pistons and rods before i put the heads on.

10 hours ago, MACKX said:

That’s what it’s all about on here .... helping each other out, learning new stuff and such from each other’s experiences.... glad u got them all in.... since they’re reconditioned I think you’d be ok but however myself I would have them all in the right holes so it all matches 😆 I’m just anal with things.... I even match the writing up on matched V-belts lol

Yup good Job John!  were all happy to lend a hand if we can as was stated thats what its all about! Long as the pistons are all installed with front facing front your good to go!