I was following the progress on a beautiful B75 mack tractor. The chassis was stretched and so was the nose and hood. I believe it had a 450 big cam cummins installed in it. I had the thread saved so I could go right to it to check the progress. Somehow I lost it and I can't seem to find it anywhere. The truck was a light purple and the guy was doing such a nice job with it. Does anyone know how I can find that project again. I believe it might have been a 57 B75.

17 hours ago, Truck Shop said:

FBGNO-Thanks for the interest-the hoods are in the paint shop-but the body guy had a family issue with his new born grandson 

which was born way premature. Which far out weighs anything else, my work can wait. Looks like around Jan 1st before I get them back.

The thread is a couple pages back called {Near the End}

Thanks Freightrain!

I looked for the original build post, but couldnt find it.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 4 weeks later...

Yes it is definitely going to turn heads but as I imagine if you’re not going to want to take it out of your driveway ha ha... bob

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

holy cow,,,what a good lookin SOB..(WOW)...many hats to you my friend,,,,and i dont expect you will have trouble getting your price..bob

• Like 1