Pictures of the Week

other dog

2 hours ago, other dog said:

I know it, I really liked it. And all the brakes were new front to back, including the brake lines, and all the wheel cylinders were rebuilt by a place up near Winchester or Berryville and had a lifetime guarantee. It was nice. But we did buy a new 10x12 wooden shed with a loft area, white with a green metal roof to match the house. It'll be delivered in a week or two, they just have to paint it. It was around $2,900.

No chance of still getting it? I'll trade you an F550 for it, LOL

That's a good deal for a shed that size. I just found a place in Ontario Canada here that builds and delivers pre-fab sheds and garages. I was thinking about one of the barn style sheds for my tractors. But it's a tough call. I can build a bigger one for less money, but there is something to be said for a truck pulling in the yard, dropping it on the ground and other than hooking up my power...done. LOL

You can see some of their pricing here:

https://northcountrysheds.com/canadas-best-value-shed

3 hours ago, other dog said:

I know it, I really liked it. And all the brakes were new front to back, including the brake lines, and all the wheel cylinders were rebuilt by a place up near Winchester or Berryville and had a lifetime guarantee. It was nice. But we did buy a new 10x12 wooden shed with a loft area, white with a green metal roof to match the house. It'll be delivered in a week or two, they just have to paint it. It was around $2,900.

Any pictures of the shed?

45 minutes ago, Bullheaded said:

No chance of still getting it? I'll trade you an F550 for it, LOL

That's a good deal for a shed that size. I just found a place in Ontario Canada here that builds and delivers pre-fab sheds and garages. I was thinking about one of the barn style sheds for my tractors. But it's a tough call. I can build a bigger one for less money, but there is something to be said for a truck pulling in the yard, dropping it on the ground and other than hooking up my power...done. LOL

You can see some of their pricing here:

https://northcountrysheds.com/canadas-best-value-shed

He still has it, I think it's actually a bill of sale he's waiting on, I heard Maine doesn't even issue titles. Guy's name is Gary, real nice guy. I couldn't tell you how to pronounce his last name!

DSC_3745-B.thumb.jpg.6125860ba080ba5dd1bafad876ee5f95.jpg

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Ya, I don't know how all that title stuff would work. Especially me bringing it back into Canada.

Speaking of lumber....they are really gouging people now that they have this corona BS as an excuse.

2x4's have gone from $2 and change to over $7 here.

17 hours ago, other dog said:

He still has it, I think it's actually a bill of sale he's waiting on, I heard Maine doesn't even issue titles. Guy's name is Gary, real nice guy. I couldn't tell you how to pronounce his last name!

DSC_3745-B.thumb.jpg.6125860ba080ba5dd1bafad876ee5f95.jpg

Maine issues titles for 1995 and newer.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 12/7/2020 at 1:03 PM, 41chevy said:

Maine issues titles for 1995 and newer.

He must just need a bill of sale to get a Maryland title then, so he could sell it to me and I could get a Va. title, but now I'm buying a shed instead- and...couches...chairs...beds...oh well.

On 12/7/2020 at 5:16 PM, Mark T said:

White shed with a green roof ?  I have one like that.  Love it, hope you like your's as much 

Yeah, they said they would paint it any color I wanted, so I got white with a green metal roof so it matches the house.

20180707_184609.thumb.jpg.b00b549a6ea9d7ca2f3fc24441a775b2.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/6/2020 at 3:48 PM, other dog said:

This is the place that did all the wheel cylinders. It has 2 wheel cylinders per wheel, also all new brake lines.

20201211_162853.thumb.jpg.1a6f671c14e03577f78d02b81877aeff.jpg

I'm sitting at home today because my knee has been swollen for 2 days now. At least it doesn't hurt as bad as it did yesterday and last night. Zina from Florida wants me to go to the doctor. I told her yesterday that I would this morning if it wasn't better, but it is. Actually it looks like the swelling is worse, but it doesn't hurt as bad. I think it's gout.

20201211_112817.thumb.jpg.6bdc001ea9b266ef3a22695b1c562d30.jpg

6 hours ago, other dog said:

This is the place that did all the wheel cylinders. It has 2 wheel cylinders per wheel, also all new brake lines.

20201211_162853.thumb.jpg.1a6f671c14e03577f78d02b81877aeff.jpg

Whitepost does fantastic work the sleeved the steering brake cylinders (all 6) on my M114 and when they found out what is was for gave my a Vets %off

I tried to reach old Bill but only got repeated busy signals. It was just after the storm last weekend. Have  you talked to him?  Paul

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

10 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Whitepost does fantastic work the sleeved the steering brake cylinders (all 6) on my M114 and when they found out what is was for gave my a Vets %off

I tried to reach old Bill but only got repeated busy signals. It was just after the storm last weekend. Have  you talked to him?  Paul

No Paul, I haven't. I haven't checked my emails lately either.  I just thought last week that I should try to call him.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mrgumby said:

Wow you need to poke a hole in that Thing  you got a nice goiter there

Last night it went back to hurting like crazy. I found some pain pills that my dentist wrote me a prescription for in 2017 that I had filled but never taken any of them. I took one about 1AM and another one when I got up this morning,  they helped a lot. But Zina from Florida says I'm going to the doctor when she gets back from Appomattox. 

2 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

i remember when my left knee used to get like that. after falling 4+ times a day from the knee giving out, i had it replaced. 

The thing is, I've never had knee problems before.  I've got arthritis in my hands, and I've had gout attacks before but only in my feets. And I don't remember straining it or twisting it. Maybe I should go to a doctor. 

• Like 1