Hey J Hancock where’d you go??????

mowerman

J. hancock was in the process of deleting all his posts before his posting privileges were removed.  he had a plan, unfortunately we will never know what that plan was because he kept it to himself. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

3 hours ago, tjc transport said:

J. hancock was in the process of deleting all his posts before his posting privileges were removed.  he had a plan, unfortunately we will never know what that plan was because he kept it to himself. 

Few years ago there was a lot more people on here,,, a whole lot more... bob

Well, my attempt to approach the subject wasn’t to speculate what occurred and why certain members were doing certain things.  That is not likely to be helpful, it was more to ask if there is a pathway for the banned members to be reinstated.  Maybe a conversation could be had where all parties are again made aware of the rules and what to do if they have concerns about another members behavior.  I don’t know, it is just a thought.  Andy

• Like 2

i really doubt he would come backif asked. like i said, he was already deleting all his posts before the trouble started. 

he had a plan, but was not allowed to complete it in time. unless his plan was to get permanently banned. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

The terms or rules of the site I’m sure were violated by all who were banned.  That’s not the point, and J Hancock wasn’t the only person banned.  The question is weather or not any/all of those that were banned could be re-activated.  I’m sensing the answer is no, which is unfortunate, but also understandable.

I still love visiting the site, but it’s been pretty slow here.  I get that having a bunch of members bicker isn’t a good time, especially for the mods.  I guess it is what it is..... Andy

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Maddog13407 said:

Jim's a great guy with alot of knowledge. hope our site isnt turning into that money makin/hating members site like ATHS is

Haha Don’t even get me started on them I dropped ATHS A few years ago..... bob

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, doubleclutchinweasel said:

I joined ATHS a few years ago.  Then, I found out that got you absolutely NOTHING!  They also wanted you to join a local chapter, in addition to the nationwide club.

I let it die.

You’re not missing anything at all at least my chapter was absolutely horrible I could go on and on take me too long to explain all the let downs I have a lot more fun flying all the way out to watts show once a year great crowd lots of good conversation... bob

• Like 2