Excellent thanks for sharing.... just keeps getting better ... I would not take it out of my driveway after all that work except on a trailer... lol bob

• Like 1

Lookin' good (real Good) there Truckstop..:clock_logo:

• Like 1

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

The hood half looks very promising. Wish you to please the community with pictures of the parts in place and painted soon :)

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

the 2 piece sides are good idea, the longer aluminium hoods on B75 do flex a lot when lifted and closed, and I have to be careful to prevent scratching the air cleaner pipes,P8270711.thumb.JPG.885437a6faf1ac713e8f6417c348e1f6.JPG the side hinge will add some support to reduce the flex- the louvers will add a break in the long side panels and great custom look 👍, will the louvers be similar to the 50's Diamond T larger louvers or the smaller slats as on old 30's-50's car hoods and what type of clamps will you fit - the original B model style clamps?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

dont think ive ever seen one that long,,except back in the 60s,,,,something passed us on the highway,,it was very loud,,dont even remember what it was,,exceptmy pop told me it was a double detroit,,the guy had,,,and my dad was actually excited to see it pass us...bob

oooooooh,,forgot to mention,,,it was around 1964,,,and yes i was only 10,,,,i think i was just a little to recognize,one rig from another,,,but i think it was a GMC,,,but as i said it was a very long time ago.and i only saw it a few seconds..and i cant quite remember...bob