Jump to content

Recommended Posts

AB Mack for sale in northern ca.  Not sure of year but appears 1920's with 6 cylinder engine, probably a replacement.  Engine runs beautifully, no knocks, bad sounds and zero exhaust.  Truck has Mack 5 speed transmission, chain drive, runs well, stops very good.  Old Mack has seen a lot of miles but still runs very well.  Dump bed pretty beat up and rusted out as seen in pictures but works very well.  Hydraulic dump.  $7500.

 

ron 707 333 8863

ab mack 1.jpg

ab mack 7.jpg

AB MACK 10.jpg

ab mack 3.jpg

ab mack 4.jpg

ab mack 6.jpg

ab mack 5.jpg

AB MACK 9.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neat truck.  If it was in PA I would buy it.   With the big radiator and the shadow of the emblem on the side of the cab it is a 1923 or newer.  I believe the 6 cylinder became available in 1930 so if it is original that makes it a 30-33.  Mike

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Mike, the fenders appear to be earlier so I thought the engine was a replacement, also has a five speed transmission so mu be a later replacement, really a nice engine though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 5:33 PM, yarnall said:

Neat truck.  If it was in PA I would buy it.   With the big radiator and the shadow of the emblem on the side of the cab it is a 1923 or newer.  I believe the 6 cylinder became available in 1930 so if it is original that makes it a 30-33.  Mike

 

On 10/16/2020 at 10:40 AM, 1wonton said:

AB Mack for sale in northern ca.  Not sure of year but appears 1920's with 6 cylinder engine, probably a replacement.  Engine runs beautifully, no knocks, bad sounds and zero exhaust.  Truck has Mack 5 speed transmission, chain drive, runs well, stops very good.  Old Mack has seen a lot of miles but still runs very well.  Dump bed pretty beat up and rusted out as seen in pictures but works very well.  Hydraulic dump.  $7500.

 

ron 707 333 8863

ab mack 1.jpg

ab mack 7.jpg

AB MACK 10.jpg

ab mack 3.jpg

ab mack 4.jpg

ab mack 6.jpg

ab mack 5.jpg

AB MACK 9.jpg

 

On 10/17/2020 at 7:13 AM, 1wonton said:

Thanks Mike, the fenders appear to be earlier so I thought the engine was a replacement, also has a five speed transmission so mu be a later replacement, really a nice engine though.

If anyone knows of an early Mack A/C Bulldog restored or in need of restoration I'm a serious buyer 

Andrew 

1 (209) 581-5801

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...