everyone gone

mowerman

1 hour ago, h67st said:

Tapatalk is an app that keeps all your favorite forums and sites in one place, you put your login info for each site on your Tapatalk page and it logs you in automatically. I'm very leery of these sites that want you to provide passwords for other sites, seems like a big security risk.

Well, I will never be using it than.

That is kinda like posting your bank info.

"I can put it here and be safe, no one will steal it."

• Haha 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

10 hours ago, 41chevy said:

I have a few videos of my auction and some photos of my tug boat /barge and crane combo for sale  and a few pics of my new Dodge Drag Pack but with the new forum settings can't post them or link them from Fotki or You Tube.

hey welcome back,,,bud,we thought you fell off the earth,,,i havent been able to post photos off the computer,,,,for quite some time now...have to use my phone,,,not sure what happened,but no big deal,i simply use the cellphone its actually faster that way,since i take the photos with the phone to begin with....bob

13 hours ago, 41chevy said:

I have a few videos of my auction and some photos of my tug boat /barge and crane combo for sale  and a few pics of my new Dodge Drag Pack but with the new forum settings can't post them or link them from Fotki or You Tube.

What's your youtube handle and we can search for your  video that way

Ed Smith

1957 B85F 1242 "The General Ike"

1 hour ago, General Ike said:

What's your youtube handle and we can search for your  video that way

My pics and vids are on my computer, I link them through Fotki to post. I don't use  Utube for my things but do see interesting things for here.

4 hours ago, mowerman said:

hey welcome back,,,bud,we thought you fell off the earth,,,i havent been able to post photos off the computer,,,,for quite some time now...have to use my phone,,,not sure what happened,but no big deal,i simply use the cellphone its actually faster that way,since i take the photos with the phone to begin with....bob

Been on and off. Redoing my machine shop, welding shop, paint shop and assembly shop for hot rods and bikes. Breaking ground for a new self sufficant thermal house and scoping what we'll keep from our current house that was built is 1839 before I raze it.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

6 hours ago, mowerman said:

I figured you had a plan you usually do we were all confused about all the sales though glad to hear you’re moving forward... bob 

I had the original dates, web address for the on line auction and it also had a a short video link of all the trucks, machines, cars motorcycles and  general view of the containers of parts. I was sent an notice that the post contained to many things other than trucks, which is the only purpose of BMT. So it got deleted. JOT left it up and sticky'd it  until the auction ran.

Still have coming up in the NYS yard, 2 tug boats with 2 spud barges and a small Bucryus crane on one barge, a 69 R model with 20 ton telescopic hydraulic crane, a 80 R tractor an extendable trailer and a 67 DM837SX with factory NH250 Cummins with an 80,000 lb Garwood drag winch to pull barges on shore at mid tides. But the NY auction won't be allowed to mid /late 2021.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

holy cow,,,,i had no idea you had so much stuff,,,,i did figure out,,,you had quite a few vehicles.....but didnt realize it went way past that.....that sucks about the delayed auction.....they have cancelled just about everything,nevada and california.....we havent been able to do shit entire summer.....bob

On 9/23/2020 at 1:12 AM, Terry T said:

I must be very tech challenged.  I keep hearing about this Tapatalk but don't have a clue what it is. I use my phone for a lot of things but I still prefer my laptop when I get home.

Me too, I don't know what it is and Zina from Florida is still using my home computer for work, so I hardly have access to it any more. We had to upgrade the Hughesnet twice, and triple the amount of data that I used to be allowed. I'm on my phone at the Quality Inn in Winchester, Va. now. We've been at the truck show today, going back tomorrow. 

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 9/21/2020 at 8:10 AM, mowerman said:

not sure whats happening here,,,,,,,theres like nobody posting here,,,or commenting lately,,,like what happened to everybody??????:idunno:...bob

Working 50-60 hrs per week, with an extra hr on each end of my day commuting, 4 horses to look after on my way home, and then when I DO finally make it home I have a 3 yr old, a 1 mo old, and a wife that's been couped up in the house all day with a 3 yr old & 1 mo old. Got a 28 yr old daily driver that gets run 100 miles per day, and a 30 yr old "family truck" that I need to keep safe & roadworthy. Not to mention the household maintenance issues (water line to the ice maker on the fridge broke about 2 weeks ago at 1:30 in the morning...FUN!). Hell, my F250 has been sitting for almost a year waiting for me to replace the timing cover gasket...that I really need to do before winter gets here so we've got two 4-wheel drives.

Needless to say, not much time for the interwebs these days.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

4 hours ago, RowdyRebel said:

Working 50-60 hrs per week, with an extra hr on each end of my day commuting, 4 horses to look after on my way home, and then when I DO finally make it home I have a 3 yr old, a 1 mo old, and a wife that's been couped up in the house all day with a 3 yr old & 1 mo old. Got a 28 yr old daily driver that gets run 100 miles per day, and a 30 yr old "family truck" that I need to keep safe & roadworthy. Not to mention the household maintenance issues (water line to the ice maker on the fridge broke about 2 weeks ago at 1:30 in the morning...FUN!). Hell, my F250 has been sitting for almost a year waiting for me to replace the timing cover gasket...that I really need to do before winter gets here so we've got two 4-wheel drives.

Needless to say, not much time for the interwebs these days.

Holy maceral All I got is full time road work and honeydews... but I am usually on here a lot more in the winter when it’s too cold to do anything outside... bob