Paystar 5000’s

Sauron

Only one thing I love as much as the old Mack's, is the International Paystar. I've drove and owned Paystar's from the old steel hood 6x6 5000's up to my 2005 5600i.

Giant frame rails, slipper spring with torque rod front suspension........they were one tough truck.

• Like 1

I never noticed this thread until a couple hours ago.  I have photographed a handful of Paystars over the years, but all have been in service with fire departments.

Tanker 71, Carova Beach, NC

2007 International Paystar/Progress Water Master

650/4000 6x6

Ta71CarovaBeachNC.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/19/2020 at 11:19 AM, Terry T said:

Hank retired. That has nothing to do with fire apparatus. Your photos are fantastic.

Thanks for the compliment, but this IS a Mack site and I have already posted all my Mack fire apparatus on here.  I was simply adding a few pics to a few specific threads on a specific chassis.  With all the crap going on in the odds and ends section, I'm half tempted to delete ALL my posts and leave!

13 hours ago, GA_Dave said:

Thanks for the compliment, but this IS a Mack site and I have already posted all my Mack fire apparatus on here.  I was simply adding a few pics to a few specific threads on a specific chassis.  With all the crap going on in the odds and ends section, I'm half tempted to delete ALL my posts and leave!

There's always the "Other Truck Makes"  section!

• Like 2

On 8/16/2020 at 8:39 PM, HeavyGunner said:

That sucker looks tough with the super singles all the way around

So far that’s my favorite one.... it would probably look amazing red with black fenders yaaaaaaaaaahooooooo... bob

Edited by mowerman
Miss spell

48 minutes ago, RFCDrum said:

PA090025.JPG

Dang, thats a good looking unit! Has the can do attitude that Mack used to have not so many years ago.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE