6 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

It's seems like just yesterday that I was standing between a new "Cool Power" 300-equipped R-model, and F-model. Where did all the years go? I feel no older than that day in 1973.

Photo 5.jpg

Photo 4.jpg

Impressive pictures there 

Thanks for sharing 

Paul 

• Like 2

When I started driving in 2000 my Dad put me on with Geske hauling sand at first  then they told Me bring a frame trailer the next day so I could haul hot mix.   Ran with that truck a fair amount and it was a good runner.  I had an 84’ 300/ 6 speed and ran right with him all day.  

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 4:58 PM, Wrecker Rebuilder said:

I like the wrecker in front of it. Holmes 750 extendable booms with a drag winch. Put a maxidyne 5 speed in front of that winch and it will pull hell backwards, absolute winching machine.  About second gear is almost the same speed as the 750. The three lines together with some snatch blocks will shame these modern hydraulic trucks. My 1945 Reo got to help a modern wrecker with a sunk end loader. Modern wrecker pulled up to the limit and quit pulling. Reo kept going and came out with the submerged loader to the surprise of young operator impressed with his new truck.  When the weight of the wrecker axle pushes down on the scotch blocks chained into the body something is going to happen.  

the drag winch is just sitting there it is going on my 64 C615

20200529_160814.jpg