Just watching

HeavyGunner

Brazil has thousands of acres of soy beans and china is their big buyer. And china has adopted our eating habits when they let the golden arches move in.

They are starting to have trouble with obesity especially in children, eating too many of those rotten french fries that are nothing but grease, starch and salt.

Obesity in america has surpassed smoking as the number one problem, really the fast food joints is Americas biggest enemy, people are fat and they don't want to work.

Mc Donalds, Burger Stench, Taco Smell, Pizza Smut and the rest have produced food that is total garbage. Two egg Mc Stuffins and you just ate half your days intake

in calories. I think the object in america is to gain weight not loose it. Women with a roll above the waist line--how many do you see in a Sandals Caribbean add. None

because no one wants to see that. 

One ping only

1 hour ago, Ditchdiggerjcf said:

Lots of people have no problem buying their crap. Some of them are union members that post here regularly. 

I guess all that bs about supporting american workers doesn't apply to them.

And just where are we to find all these "American made" parts?

Case in point, '98 Ford Ranger I've been working on this summer- Great truck but Ford ran out of half the parts years ago- I've had emergency brake cables on back order since 2003! I shop all the usual aftermarket suppliers from NAPA on down, sometimes I can find Mexican parts, but often the only parts available are Chinese. I actually have better luck finding non-Chinese parts for my VWs because VW and their owners are a fussy lot.

• Like 1

exactly. people are cheap and would rather spend $5 for a china part than $25 for an american made part. 

so there are no more american made parts. even though you will replace that china made part 10 times before you have to replace the american made part. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..