Best of Biden

Mack Technician

4 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

So our gas and oil hating Electric Car King,  used Air Force One, to fly 72 miles to Hagerstown Maryland..  The airplane used 3,866 Pounds of fuel.  Wouldnt his tesla got him there and back on 'half a charge',  for about $5.00...  Happy Sunday Guy's...   Jojo

JoJo  ????? seriously ?    you know the Adderall IV  won't fit in the Tesla. c'mon man

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if all of the body panels were solar collectors, if it would generate some power to charge a second set of batteries, that is on an 'A'/'B' switch?  I wonder too if the owners would know how to flip the switch, or would it have to be automatic?  This way you can fully charge the set's, then as you drive (on a sunny day of course)   the collectors, would recieve a charge to lengthen the max distance?  jojo

well damn, if farts can power an electric car, I need to get one and put a charger plug in the drivers seat..   I wonder how far I could go after eating a small can of re-fried beans ???  :) jojo

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

I wonder if all of the body panels were solar collectors, if it would generate some power to charge a second set of batteries, that is on an 'A'/'B' switch?  I wonder too if the owners would know how to flip the switch, or would it have to be automatic?  This way you can fully charge the set's, then as you drive (on a sunny day of course)   the collectors, would recieve a charge to lengthen the max distance?  jojo

Or maybe they could have some collectors like pine needles to gather the sun's weaker rays in the winter ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1