Best of Biden

Mack Technician

5 hours ago, RowdyRebel said:

Not really all that different from a campaign stop several years ago when he said "Where's Chuck? Stand up, Chuck!"

(Chuck was disabled, sitting in a wheel chair, unable to stand.)

l was thinking about this one also, just wasn't sure if it was ol' Joe or Dumb Bama.    .....Hippy

59 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

does any one have an opinion about this talk of Russia using Nuke's on Ukraine...  Myself, I doubt they would..  jojo

JoJo I sort of agree with you, BUT from what I have read Putin's genocide is worse than Hitler's!!! Non accidental shelling many civilian sites instead of military!! Russia has already lost over 58000 men. Also read on Daily Caller that the Russian people are fleeing the country instead of doing their reserve call up..

Brocky

yes, they are leaving,,,   Plane tickets start at $25,000.00.  and U.S. citizens are encouraged to leave, as well..   Too bad King Biden wont give 'Dual Citizens' the same free ride's as he does for our visitors crossing the southern border...   Let's Go Brandon !!!  I am the first in my family to "Not" fight in combat...   I'm afraid that I may get the chance, here on our soil.....   any thought's??  

1 hour ago, Brocky said:

JoJo I sort of agree with you, BUT from what I have read Putin's genocide is worse than Hitler's!!! Non accidental shelling many civilian sites instead of military!! Russia has already lost over 58000 men. Also read on Daily Caller that the Russian people are fleeing the country instead of doing their reserve call up..

Yes, and as I was saying to some people in Winchester last week, with all this going on I see sleepy joe on TV patting himself on the back about some b.s. global warming bill he signed- unreal... except it is.

• Sad 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

8 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

does any one have an opinion about this talk of Russia using Nuke's on Ukraine...  Myself, I doubt they would..  jojo

common sense  russia won't use nukes; they are too close. of course there is no common sense any more. be like going in your garage with a hand grenade , close the door and pull the pin. you know shrapnel will get you. scary part is like china getting the blame for covid , a nuke can come from russia direction; doesn't mean they sent it.  who shot kennedy=?? , who fired the first shot to start civil war =?? need for power and greed  worse ever. as I stated many times unfortunately:: sorry grandkids

Well here's some more of the Biden Racist agenda...  Bank of America is offering Black and Latino's first time home loans...  No minimum credit score,,.and No money down..  for select housing areas...  What?????   

• Sad 1

that is a repeat of the famous "ruin black people credit for life" started by a fairly new congressman named barak obama back in 2008 who felt low income families should be able to own homes, even though they had no income to pay the loans. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..