Best of Biden

Mack Technician

I sure wish I knew a way to get free money and medical supplies for my wife and myself..  We sit here tore up,  she is in a sling, and I am on crutches,  but border jumper's get everything they need...  so far my injury has cost about $1300.00, when you add in my time out of work, and its only been 5 days..  Meanwhile my Mexican neighbor has 3 kids, no husband, owns everything, drives a (Brand new) $35,000.00 Lexus, her oldest is a drug dealer, he has a 2020 Silverado Z-71 and a Newer Mustang GT,  the middle son (17) has a baby and a house...  HOW?????????  I am using my small savings to cover everything..  I want the freebie's..  Hell I was in the Army for a short time, and have always been a U.S. citizen...  anyway...  You know how I do....   I get pissed....  But I am full of love, just not for losers....   jojo

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I sure wish I knew a way to get free money and medical supplies for my wife and myself..  We sit here tore up,  she is in a sling, and I am on crutches,  but border jumper's get everything they need...  so far my injury has cost about $1300.00, when you add in my time out of work, and its only been 5 days..  Meanwhile my Mexican neighbor has 3 kids, no husband, owns everything, drives a (Brand new) $35,000.00 Lexus, her oldest is a drug dealer, he has a 2020 Silverado Z-71 and a Newer Mustang GT,  the middle son (17) has a baby and a house...  HOW?????????  I am using my small savings to cover everything..  I want the freebie's..  Hell I was in the Army for a short time, and have always been a U.S. citizen...  anyway...  You know how I do....   I get pissed....  But I am full of love, just not for losers....   jojo

HOW????????? you answered your own question Joe! 

her oldest is a drug dealer,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/15/2022 at 7:40 AM, Joey Mack said:

Thank you..  I'm healing,  just bored..  sittin in front of the T.V. and B.M.T.  :)   jojo

Well if your into motor bikes and older stuff at that yiu wanna check out the movie "The Indian Wrecking Crew"

Is more of a documentary than a movie, narrared by Jay Leno by the sounds of it

I watched it on Tubi, a app you load onto the smart TV and watch things for free 

Paul 

img-2-1663389226145.webp

Screenshot-20220916-121513-Samsung-Exper

• Like 1

well, I guess the Biden Klan has control over my town, Salisbury N.C.    In our newspaper today, the town council, said "No" to putting an American flag in our brand new public park,  Bell Tower on the Green....  I'm at a loss.....  Jojo

• Sad 1

We will see.   Shortly after it opened,. They had a Gay pride event.  I drove by.  Nothing but tattoo covered freaks, ( I am not against tat's) but they were freaks, and rainbow flags everywhere..  we have local Vet's who stand out there daily with American flags..  I said to a couple of them, why not put the flag where the civil war statue was removed from?  At the end of the wide median, right there at the park entrance...  I guess somebody suggested it, because the city set utility pole there to support a traffic light that didn't have support,. EVER..   I wish I had pictures..  jojo

This month is Spanish Heritage month, so there's a lot of Latin ass being kissed .  I love that folks can celebrate their heritage...  I just wish the news stations would stop telling them that they are breaking down barriers, fighting oppression, (Whitey), living the American dream,. (as long as you don't fly the American flag)..  Just have these events, and be inclusive...  Jojo