Best of Biden

Mack Technician

On 9/8/2022 at 2:44 PM, Joey Mack said:

Sorry about the 'Rant'   But you added to my point, TJC...   :)  jojo

haha,,,nice job babba,,,very well put.....especially the white and black taxpaying working class,oooooooooooooooooooo no wre not allowed to outburst at all....just keep working for biden and pay your taxes,,,,,,,keep FBI alive and well ....were all pissed....bob 

not sure about you fellas,,but around here,,,gasoline dropped around 20 cents a gallon for a short time,,,now its going back up again,,,just filled the F150 last night 128 bucks....but im sure the lier,thief and coward is not concerned....thier all to worried about donald trumps next chess move....(RIGHT???)...bob

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

So I looked him up, and yes he is real...   I showed it to my wife, and her 'Truck driver Potty Mouth'  Had a lot to say..  I cant quote her,  but she said something like of course he's the aids doctor..  He knows first hand about Suc...g a d..k and taking it in the A...   she said more, but this is enough...   :) 

That monkeypox doesn't stand a chance

IMG_0101.jpg

• Sad 1

Ok.... So I have had this thought for a few months now....  Is it possible that our King and his Klan,  are intentionally appointing abnormal people to Gov. Dept's..   So that  Us Real Americans, get fed up and put Trump or a close second in the White house?  I just dont know how any one would intentionally destroy us, and do it right out in the open, on all form's of Media..    I guess I'm nut's..   I'm on meds right now :) I set my legs on fire yesterday, ( accidentally, while burning a small brush pile) and had to go get help for it today..  Not a Biden issue, just stir crazy.... I'm a little loopy,  :)  Jojo

Edited by Joey Mack
poor sperring..

My wife may be getting 12 acres from her family farm,,  so She wont go anywhere..  I guess the Biden connection to my injury is that because I cant afford health insurance, my Boo Boo, is going to cost about $400.00, after I pick up the rest of my med's, bandages, and tape tomorrow...   If I spoke fluent Spanish,  I may have gotten a discount..  There,,,,, I made it connect..  :) jojo

• Like 1

It is truly amazing, how much love the Brittish people have for their leader, The Queen.. It's too bad our Great Country has a leader with whom there is no pride or love for..  

On 9/12/2022 at 6:25 PM, Joey Mack said:

Ok.... So I have had this thought for a few months now....  Is it possible that our King and his Klan,  are intentionally appointing abnormal people to Gov. Dept's..   So that  Us Real Americans, get fed up and put Trump or a close second in the White house?  I just dont know how any one would intentionally destroy us, and do it right out in the open, on all form's of Media..    I guess I'm nut's..   I'm on meds right now :) I set my legs on fire yesterday, ( accidentally, while burning a small brush pile) and had to go get help for it today..  Not a Biden issue, just stir crazy.... I'm a little loopy,  :)  Jojo

Fell better,nothing more painful then burns..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1