Best of Biden

Mack Technician

Here's a small way to start the anti progressive's campaign...  Have a "Keep Brittney Griner "... Rally..   Seem's to me the only time she ever got on her knee's ,,,  was to protest our great Country...   Well,,    Maybe she can get on her knee's,  and ask for forgiveness..  I guess one benefit for her now, is that she won't hear our National Anthem...   Unless of course the Russian jail, play's it over and over in her 'cell'..  Hell, she might ask for a firing squad after that..   Problem solved..   Where else in the world, can the Great,, Great,, Great,, Great,,  grand daughter of a slave, become an Olympian and a Millionaire..   ( I dont know if 'she?' comes from a slave) It is just the standard cry from her kind..   God Bless America...  

Yes Joey that’s what I was talking about quality job lots of them here as well as everybody else needed help as far as insurance ours sucks  This year we had a $4000 deduction but neither one of us knew anything about what a f———— n rip off what next .. Bob

Gotcha,,  BOB.   I'm good..  I will, just take my time to find the place for me..  I have a new customer scheduled for Monday..  Plus I have to go back to the construction company soon, to pull an E-7 Mechanical, out , and bring it home to re-build it..  I need to get back to my re-build room project, but my wife had shoulder surgery yesterday, so i'm by her side all day today..  anyway,  thanks bud,,  jojo

3 minutes ago, RowdyRebel said:

Companies got into the insurance business during WWII due to the wage freezes imposed by government. Since they couldn't give employees raises, they started offering benefits. In other words, government created this mess...and they've been making it worse ever since. When I bought my truck, I had a BC/BS policy that cost me $58/month. $1750 deductible, then 80/20 split up to $4750 max out-of-pocket per year. $5M lifetime cap. Then comes the unaffordable care act. Couple years later, it was over $300/month, I was about to get married, and I wouldn't be able to add my wife or eventual kids to the policy without losing my "grandfathered" status. So, I dropped it. Under Obamacare, I could've bought a policy for my wife & me for $1000/month. $6000 deductible IF you were "in network" (which there weren't any providers in our area) or else it was a $12,000 deductible. In network was 80/20...but we'd be 50/50 out of network. In other words, we were better off without insurance, paying out-of-pocket for everything, and hoping nothing major happened.

Healthcare doesn't HAVE to be expensive. It IS expensive because the consumer typically isn't the one paying the bill. When you aren't the one paying for the service, you couldn't care less how much it costs. The one paying the bill isn't the one receiving the service, so they couldn't care less how crappy the service might be. So, you end up with really really expensive, but crappy, service. But at least you can get service. Now go to one of the "single payer" countries where the consumer isn't paying & the payer isn't consuming...but the provider has no choice but to accept the crappy pay from the single provider if he wants to work...and since the person paying doesn't care if the service sucks, there is no incentive to do anything beyond the bare minimum for the crap pay. So, as a consumer you wait 6 months for an appointment, and by then you've either kicked it or it's kicked you. At least your health insurance wasn't tied to your employment, though, right?

Preach      We don’t have “health” insurance, we have health maintenance   plans that are crazy expensive either you use them or not   

I'm a self employed 'White Man' (Sole Proprietor)   I aint got sh!t....  Its better for me to pay as I go,,  I'm greatfull for 'Pro Med'  $120.00/ walk in,,  Wal-mart for cheap scripts...   Of course, when I use these services....  I'm paying for it,,,,,     but I wait in-line behind Mexicans that dont speak english....  I wonder what their cost is????  F.J.B.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, storkmack said:

Preach      We don’t have “health” insurance, we have health maintenance   plans that are crazy expensive either you use them or not   

Exactly. I always ask people how expensive their car insurance would be if it had to cover fuel, tire rotations, oil changes, and tune-ups. Insurance isn't supposed to cover regular ordinary anticipated costs. It is for the unexpected losses that occur. If we'd get back to THAT, the cost of insurance policies would drop significantly.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

And Good luck on your job search Joey. Brother ran a grader for our county for 7 years before he realized that it wasn't for him. The older guys there had been doing I that for 30 years and got nothing out of it besides a broken back and a broken mind. Some retired old guys would come back and clock in before they were told that they retired 5 years ago and then they would remember. Don't let them break you 

• Like 1

im sure i brought this up before,,,my 2 implants went from 3 Gs to 7 Gs out of pocket before and after dickheads ooobummercare (IDIOT)....worse part,,,we the people have to pay for that jackass to live the life of riley,,,,,frankly i think that asshole should be in jail,,,fed bread and water...bob 

• Like 1