Best of Biden

Mack Technician

It just blows my mind, the lib news stations,,, abc/cbs/nbc....  they talk about the terror in Ukraine..   yep,,, it sucks... they also say how it affects the whole world, as far as oil and grain shipments for example..     How the HELL does a country that is 1/6th the size of the U.S.A.  have that much affect on the world???  it's B.S.!!!   We here in the states have ALL we need to survive and THRIVE...  what a FU...ING joke!!!  Thanks Joe Biden Pelosi Schumer...  Ya'll kick ass...   U.S. Ass...  what a bunch of Dirtbag's...  

• Like 2

Joey I think you'll find the Ukraine has a huge effect on grain and food price

They are one of the worlds largest grain exporters 

Also there's a oil pipe line from Russia that goes thru there as well which is stopped or at a greatly reduced capacity 

Gotta also understand that the US is a grain exporter and as such has commitments it is legally required to fill and I  dont think the US is in a financial position to reneg on it's commitments 

The world bank really frowns on this stuff and given the US dept at the moment the US cant afford a hiccup at all

And dont worry, most countries have been spending money they dont have for decades, the US isn't alone in this mess

Even China is under the pump financially these days 

We are all paying more for food and oil the world over

I guess we should be grateful we can afford more, there's plenty of countries couldn't afford the cost of food before the Ukrainian mess

I look at things a bit like this

Nearly 100 years ago everyone in my country and yours went thru the great depression and then WW2, all of this just after WW1 

If my country men and no doubt yours as well went thru all of that for us then this mess is pretty much nothing in comparison 

Keep your chin up mate, if this is as bad as it gets we are gunna go okay 

Paul

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Joey I think you'll find the Ukraine has a huge effect on grain and food price

They are one of the worlds largest grain exporters 

Also there's a oil pipe line from Russia that goes thru there as well which is stopped or at a greatly reduced capacity 

Gotta also understand that the US is a grain exporter and as such has commitments it is legally required to fill and I  dont think the US is in a financial position to reneg on it's commitments 

The world bank really frowns on this stuff and given the US dept at the moment the US cant afford a hiccup at all

And dont worry, most countries have been spending money they dont have for decades, the US isn't alone in this mess

Even China is under the pump financially these days 

We are all paying more for food and oil the world over

I guess we should be grateful we can afford more, there's plenty of countries couldn't afford the cost of food before the Ukrainian mess

I look at things a bit like this

Nearly 100 years ago everyone in my country and yours went thru the great depression and then WW2, all of this just after WW1 

If my country men and no doubt yours as well went thru all of that for us then this mess is pretty much nothing in comparison 

Keep your chin up mate, if this is as bad as it gets we are gunna go okay 

Paul

And to add to  this mess,. idiot Brandon instead of suspending his war on the US energy industry, he is urging increasing ethanol concentration in gas.  So more grain gets diverted to fuel and he will claim he is "working to lower gas prices".  He refuses to do anything that will piss off the liberal left.

• Like 1

so now our local news is asking why some people didnt get the Kung Flu??    so when the Chink's learn why, they will change the virus, so it will get those people too, ...  so by 2025...  they will know how to kill all of us..  way to go American scientist's that broadcast thier learning's..    yippy!!  

• Sad 1