Best of Biden

Mack Technician

yep, and he is causing a food shortage here in the U.S.   WHY?? I guess because, somehow our country sells our farm land to China and other countries, for no good reason...  You tell me??   jojo

• Like 1

well the Defund the Police movement worked...  here in Charlotte N.C. crime is up 20+ %, murders are up as well..  Guess what the new and upcoming business is?????  Private security...   No Sh!t....  so now, neighborhoods and local small business's are hiring private  security company's...  to bad we cant just arrest the criminals, and keep them behind bars, but of course that's racist..  ..   I pray for the day that they actually call out the origination of our crime  here, in my little part of the country..  anyway,,,,,  time for bed... jojo

• Sad 1

So i'm watching my local Biden news channel,,,  Now.... the welfare people are ordering thier freebies, on-line...  The reporter literally said, that THEY may have alergies,, and oh, by the way...  "ethnic preferences" on what food item's they would RATHER have...   Really????  My grandparents had to WALK up to the the food bank,  CHEESE and BREAD lines, and take what was given..   ( 1930's-40's) So, these slug's, are getting what they want for FREE,,  But My wife goes to the store, and is buying store brands to save money....  and now they are talking about free health care for non-american's...   I know I can switch the channel, but, I have to watch this B.S., because I can not beleive this B.S. is real...    what the HELL????  jojo

• Like 1