Best of Biden

Mack Technician

So Roe-v-Wade, is overturned..  Ok..  well... the only people that are pissed off are those that want to make money off of abortion's, and those that use it as birth control..  There will always be a 'real' reason for an abortion, IE:  saving the mothers life, especially if she already has a family of children, and need 's to be here taking care of them..  I really dont have a lot to say on this.  However, I did  see where they incorporated, 'Gay right's' and Racism, into this issue... well at leaste here in Charlotte, N.C. and of course all of this is being staged to try to destroy the republican vote this year and in 2024.    ok, time for me to take a break... jojo

• Like 2

i has a bunch of liberal snowflakes get pissed off at me yesterday. they were pissing and moaning about the court decision and how it was a "constitutional rite

i asked her to show me where in the constitution it said women had the rite to an abortion. 

Their answer?   

YOU ARE A RACIST ASKWHOLE!!!!

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

TJ you are constantly a barrel of laughs keep it up and JoeH I wanted to keep pushing that like button like the cocaine  switch they put in front of the test rat Kind of reminds me when I had my back surgery they gave me morphine with a self controlled switch the nurse told me try not to just keep pushing it unless you need it…. I I captain. I know so maybe fellas are probably going to appreciate that and some of you are not….. bob

• Haha 1

Just goes to show you how stupid people are they spent $80 filling the gas tank and 1,800 for a tiny apartment here…… then cry and cry Because they can’t kill their babies hey dumbbells don’t you have anything else to cry about …wow what a country bob

• Like 1

same here Bob. 

all the snowflakes are having mental breakdowns because of SCOTUS ruling on R vs W.

which makes no sense because abortions are legal in new jersey.

• Like 2

it's smoke and mirrors, for 2024...  there will be more to come..  Guns are currently the next one,  white skin will continue to be an issue,  and the words Boy and Girl will be an issue,  and of course,,,,  funding!!.. funding!!.. funding!!.. I also expect a shortage of  rainbow patterned cloth, as well..  shoot, dont forget a new "Variant"   pick one...    Luv u, jojo

• Like 2

not so sure on the gun deal. SCOTUS reversed nu yawks no CCW permit ruling. 

and this morning the new jersey attorney general said he has rescinded new jerseys "must show need for a CCW" ruling.  

• Like 2

Well I could remember around 1964 was my last one that’s pretty much all I needed for the rest of my upbringing and before their bullshit preaching furthermore you look at some of these misfits walking about these days and wonder why their parents didn’t abort them when they were a fetus Yes sir it’s a of years later we’re stuck listening to their Unnecessary whining …. Bob