Best of Biden

Mack Technician

6 hours ago, mowerman said:

Yeah they  f———-d us good mine was 2700 then right after no nuts arrived it dropped to 2300 then between 66-70 it was only 300 bucks more now the greedy pigs are hoping everyone jumps on thier new con ok my subjects…if you work till 70 we will raise it 900 ok f coarse thier hoping we croak before we get there like wow  man!!!!!!! …. Assclowns i hatem 

Your ss went down 4,800 a year?Why,did they tell you,I don’t know of anybody else that took a cut..

• Like 1

THE 80 VOLT STRING TRIMMER WITH BATTERY I GOT 2 YEARS AGO FOR $119 IN NOW $229

BUT IF YOU ASK DEMONRATS THERE IS NO INFLATION, AND PEOPLE HAVE MORE MONEY THAN TWO YEARS AGO WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

18 hours ago, tjc transport said:

THE 80 VOLT STRING TRIMMER WITH BATTERY I GOT 2 YEARS AGO FOR $119 IN NOW $229

BUT IF YOU ASK DEMONRATS THERE IS NO INFLATION, AND PEOPLE HAVE MORE MONEY THAN TWO YEARS AGO WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE.

I have an 18 V craftsman does a really good job I wind up using it most of the time instead of the bigger gas job

Your point is of course everything wimds up to be a fortune and I hate to keep rubbing it in everybody’s noses all you have to do is go down the store and buy anything and you’re looking right sticker shock. We’re about to start roof estimates I’m sure that’s going to be a nightmare ….. bob

the sideboards for my 04 F350 flatbed cost $35 when i put them together 8 years ago. 

the weather has done a number on them, so i decided it was time to replace them. 3 8 foot 1X10's and 2 8 foot 2X3's.   two weeks ago was $175.

and i still need 36 1 1/2 inch galvanized deck screws to put it all together, and 1 gallon of boiled linseed oil to protect the wood. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

2 hours ago, tjc transport said:

the sideboards for my 04 F350 flatbed cost $35 when i put them together 8 years ago. 

the weather has done a number on them, so i decided it was time to replace them. 3 8 foot 1X10's and 2 8 foot 2X3's.   two weeks ago was $175.

and i still need 36 1 1/2 inch galvanized deck screws to put it all together, and 1 gallon of boiled linseed oil to protect the wood. 

See ???? that's the effects of climate change. That nasty weather that's solely created by fossil fuels 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, 70mackMB said:

I'm all done the end of Nov. after 48 yrs (legally) of looking thru a windshield. Going inside for a minor cut in pay rate and hours for a few months. NO more ELDs, VIRs, DOT, and azzhole four wheelers! Nov. can't get here (170 days and counting) fast enough!!    .....Hippy

Hippy-congrats!

• Like 2

Sorry it's not us at the logging end of things our wages have not changed it's corporate America and all of the people in the middle who need a big new beach house or bigger boat in the marina

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It is so nice to see how important Jan. 6th. is...   So much time spent on hear-say by President trump.  So much Hear-say at the hearings where no-one was under 'Oath'  A lady say's she was sliding on a bloody floor trying to keep herself safe, B.S.  where was the blood? anyone see pics? Oh yeah, let's go to Saudi Arabia to help them.  Ooop's, I almost forgot all the riots after G. Floyd was killed..  Oh wait,  not a real concern.  Just a few protestors destroying thousands of (American) lives..  and a few block's of some Major cities, but , 'No Biggie' So what's next??  this cant be the end of the Biden Sh!t Show??  jojo

• Like 1
  • Sad 1