Best of Biden

Mack Technician

6 hours ago, tjc transport said:

their plan is population control. 

to eliminate 3/4 of population, make everyone gay, or asexual. 

this way no one will reproduce. 

unfortunately they do not look at the long range picture where in three or four generations the only ones reproducing will be those in undeveloped areas. 

and the movie idiocracy will become a reality where the smartest person on earth has an IQ of 50

and here I thought I was the only one thinking of that movie 😂

• Like 1

Freak s of nature another gang that of course has to be featured at the top of the movie credits enjoy the back seat we have all earned..:., famous last words like wow man… makes me wanna go back to blow to swallow all this new world ahahahahaha… bob

Well, ive been watching a live feed of our 'polls' tonight..  and local news is on the tube...  guess what.....  our 'Blue' neighboring county,  (Mecklenburg),,  Charlotte N.C. ..  is reporting an issue with there voting machines.....  and votes are not being recorded correctly...   You don't say...  I'm only reporting,  When the truth comes out in 15 months, I will recap the story...    :) .. well ... really, I will just learn about the issue at hand..   How's the poll's in youre area??  jojo

• Like 1

unfortunately nu joisey is run by the welfare cities. 

so while 90% of the state hates demonrats, the 10% with the most people vote demonrat to keep their freebies. 

• Sad 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Joey

Do you not realize that the voting machines are programmed to "screw up" when the red votes get ahead of the red votes???? That way the blue is guaranteed to win on the recount!!!

Brocky

I do realize it,  just blows my mind how "In -your- face" it really is..  They are so corrupt, that I wont even listen to their side of the issue's because I know it's rigged..  anyway..  Im off to do a road call..   Jojo