Best of Biden

Mack Technician

Oooooooooooo frankly Joey I don’t expect anything less from this has been shit pot but speaking very loud for all of us and yes that was an alcoholic major uproar I developed on my own  for the entire nation of us slaves like yourself and never really  get entirely back what we put  in  … done bob

Yes me too I could also leave now but I’d rather be in a little better position hopefully these power-hungry pigs don’t piss  through all  our retirement dough yes to the Volvo I was stuck in one for a couple of years my god what a pile of shit that thing was … bob

• Haha 1

So I'm watching "Tipping point" on OAN news..  Now our King is giving away drones, that are flying bombs..  I have no idea how many munitions we have or planes, tanks, ships, guns, bullets, shells, cannons ,,, or what ever...  All  I know is that , if i gave my guns and ammo away, and word got out, my home would be attacked by someone looking to take it over...  any thought's??  jojo

• Like 1

TJC,  I understand...  I get mad quickly at times, and then my wife wishes she had a different husband, (which would be fine)..  I watch these news programs because I want to see what the 'f' is going on.. I feel I can keep myself leveled out,..  jojo

• Like 1

She stormed out of a restaurant because I told some dummy to move away from the podium after they put thier name down for a table so the rest of us could do the same thing …. But it’s always something lol bob

I’m just surprised that nobody notices that now and does something about it  good paying Private sector jobs sending in big taxes it’s a no brainer ….   You would think out a cage full of America’s blood sucking dummies at least one of them would bring it up… Bob 

OK so far I’ve had Bidens Kong flu almost 2 years now and I can’t smell anything I wonder how much more is going to take before they consider me a white boy minority that’s eligible for Democrat rights ha ha yeah let’s see how far that goes thanks dickhead thank you Chinese  brothers for poisoning all of us And absolutely no compensation