Best of Biden

Mack Technician

1 hour ago, Mark T said:

You really believe Russia isn't selling oil anywhere ?  It's no wonder you defend biden

I never at any point in time said Russia wasn’t selling energy. They have lots to sell and plenty of buyers unfortunately.

if you think I am defending Joe Biden in any way here you are grossly mistaken and I can’t help you there. Joe Biden is easily the weakest leader this country has had at least since the beginning of the modern era….it’s really very sad.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, 67RModel said:

I never at any point in time said Russia wasn’t selling energy. They have lots to sell and plenty of buyers unfortunately.

if you think I am defending Joe Biden in any way here you are grossly mistaken and I can’t help you there. Joe Biden is easily the weakest leader this country has had at least since the beginning of the modern era….it’s really very sad.

And we thought Carter had the record   oh Joey I said the same exact thing look at all these fools showing up to support killing your babies where the hell are they when we have  issues That affect everybody’s  pocket my guess what they go back to smoking their weed …..bob

• Like 1

Abortion used as "Birth control" is atrocious!!!. Saving the mother's life is a different story..  How the hell did these WACKO'S  get so much 'Street Cred'????   The internet puts info out there instantly,  and the 'sheep' suck it up as 'creed' without thinking about it for a bit before saying.  'Hell yeah, I'll make a sign and protest'...  Because my feelings got hurt.....  You racist white man..... anyway,, getting pissed again...  Like I said, i'm not well educated... but I believe I can see through a lot of the B.S.  ..  jojo

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Is it a coincidence that our homeland security chief is looking away, when it comes to our southern border...  He is Cuban born...  who are the real racist's??  not me...  jojo

• Like 1

Well latest news out here in the sticks diesel fuel dropped about five cents a gallon and then here in town it went up a nickel and nobody knows why as far as the bellyaching part Joey I always appreciate that you always bring up racist I expect that’s what a lot of folks think of us red blooded Americans white skin gun owner and I have a dog two of them ha ha I expect I earned the racist part remember mama don’t let your babies grow Up to be Cowboys that’s a bad thing ha ha . That’s all I got this morning fellas have a good weekend … bob 

Filled up Thursday. Diesel was $6.00 a gallon. Across the street were I filled up it was $6.29. Today the same station I filled up at on Thursday the price was $6.16 across the street $6.49.

• Sad 1

Mack 11E.jpg

And I see sleeping joe is still trying to clear his conscience appointing colored folks. To high paying gigs I don’t know where the hell this retarded idiot had been the past fifty years I was denied a plush job way back in 1973 at GE because of the color of my skin but I’m sure  not any of this high price political  trash is interested in hearing any of that it’s all about the minorities  And nobody gives a flying f—k about the rest of us I’m interested in a Over paid system sucking politician  that will stand by my side instead I had to work my f—— in ass off the last 45 f——kin years because of the color of my skin  without no pat on my back and no help from over paid  phony trash how about a little bump in financial success To a white ------ that’s had to pay for everybody’s sins for a number of years with no extra anything yeah dummies thanks for hooking up us slaves to your   Stupidity thanks America this nation used to be the cats ass as far as I’m concerned it’s one of the worse now hopefully these greedy pigs don’t piss through our hard earned retirement since I’ve been dealt the bottom card the rest of this endless latter… signed pissed

• Like 1

I feel your pain, Bob...  I really do...   I get so upset..  It's hard to keep calm about the B.S. that all of us who work hard to survive, see, useless Pieces of Sh!t.. get everything for free, and protection under the law because they are not white...  it's friggin crazy.  and these continuous cries of racism, when they dont get what they want for free, drive me nut's..  Do the best you can to keep your heart rate down,,, i know its hard..  jojo

• Like 2

Right now it pays more to be on welfare and WIC than working 14+ hours a day for $10 an hour. Have enough kids and the government will take care of the rest of it, raise them up to be good lazy communists and repeat the cycle to ruin a nation. Times are about to get tougher 

• Sad 1