Best of Biden

Mack Technician

8 hours ago, GA_Dave said:

Not to mention the ridiculous deductibles that go with these plans.  My healthcare costs never reach the deductible amount before the end of the year, so I'm just GIVING them my premiums!

yep, i'm in the same boat.

• Sad 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

So I have thought about this for a while....  I think Kamala, is over her head and she KNEW it...  I really think she will SNAP,   and do one of 2 things.....(1)  tell the truth about the lies that she knows  ...... (2)... Have a 'Guilt ridden stroke' and Die..   any thought's??  jojo

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Freightrain said:

I'm not retired, yet ugh, but I have a health savings plan set up and it's growing to offset any cost of my deductible/ year.

Ever since obumma care we are paying higher premiums and getting less coverage and last year we paid highest taxes than ever in my life.. Bob

• Like 2

From what I understand..  Rich people and smart business people/owners.. use the tax lawss that are current for that tax year.  then they are able to reduce their payout. However,  the responsibilty of owning a big business huge, and at any given time a law suit or insurance claim can hurt really bad.. So to me if wealthy business owners can use the tax laws legally and save some money to pay the 'ambulance chasers'  I say go for it!!!  I would try to reduce my taxes any legal way possible if I could, but I cant... Oh well  .... jojo

• Like 1

I do not understand why there is so much hate and anger towards Mr. Trump... It seemed to me that we were on a good path, and with another term, we would have been a much more independent country, and economically 'We the people' would have more of our hard earned money, whether it was from better tax laws, or lower cost's of living, or even both for some..  I wish he had this next 4 years to get it done..  No hatred here for our current President and his people, Yes I have called him bad names and laughed at him and his crew, I  just have a lot of questions, and the 'head scratching' is causing a rash on my head...  I Love our Country!!!    jojo

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

So I have thought about this for a while....  I think Kamala, is over her head and she KNEW it...  I really think she will SNAP,   and do one of 2 things.....(1)  tell the truth about the lies that she knows  ...... (2)... Have a 'Guilt ridden stroke' and Die..   any thought's??  jojo

JoJo,

You are dreaming..she would have to have a sense of responsibility  as well as know right from wrong to do  either of those  two things you suggest. But it's a nice thought😎

• Like 1

Yeah, I woke up..  I guess I hit my head really hard getting out from under a truck, my lights went out, and I guess I went to Shangri La while I was out...  I think I'm back now...  Jojo :) 

my brother has been demonrat his whole adult life. he is even the leader of his county's demorat party. 

talking to him the other day, ,he said he does not understand why dopy joe and knee pads are doing their damnedest to ruin the country. 

he is embarrassed to represent the dems, and admits Trump is the best thing for America right now. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..