Best of Biden

Mack Technician

No doubt...  It is a ridiculous sh!t show..  I'm not impressed..  Good point, however, ......... The guy that you support has F'd us,,  and it hit's really hard..  At least for those of us that don't have gob's of money to just say 'F' it,,, I'll pay the high fuel prices for my Limo.  AND     'I need to look good when I'm with my America hating friends'...  ..................How about opening 'Keystone' ??   We are on a truck website buy the way...  Fossil fuel is what WE here use to make a living...  Anyway ,  I hope this gets better for those of us that rely on ourseleves and the support of a 'Real' president...  Hope to have another one soon...  jojo

Edited by Joey Mack
I did not express myself properly
  • Like 2

I try Mackey,,, I know sometimes we dissagree, However,  I always read your posts, and I respect you..  I like agreeing better....jojo

Yep in the 79s were gonna run out of oil when to over 1 dollar. Oh damn were gonna stop 20% of Russian crude,oil corporation let's gouge. And why were we exporting our oil.but hey what ever.the day of 9-11 the speedway raised the price to ,6.00 at 4pm .corn is 7.00 we dont get corn from Russia 

I remember being a young'n back then, waiting in the back seat of our Plymouth Duster, on 'Odd' gas day because our plate was an 'Odd' number....  jojo

there never was a '70's  gas shortage . like everything in this country and as other post have said=== it's made up for power and greed. i worked for owner operators hauling gas, there was so much gas  the storage tanks (new haven/ bridgeport CT) were full , barges loaded with petrol were in the harbor  with no place to unload. one way to hold storage was == the tankers were riding up and down the highways going no where.  one benifit for me working for OO's was i had a 1000 gal tank buried on the farm full of gas.same with the "coin shortage" . there is none . talked with bank teller, asked why. she said there is no coin shortage,,, the FEDERAL  GOVT  is doing it. DON'T trade in any gold or silver. 

• Like 2

WELL.... the house Demoncrats just passed 13.6 billion for Ukraine defense...  What about our country???? Food, Fuel, Taxes, The Southern border, Health care cost's for those of us that go to work, and so-on???  Jojo

• Like 2

well, that is what you get for going to work. 

you should be like the rest of the smart people. get yourself on welfare and get everything for free from the government 

• Sad 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I tried to get health care from Health care.gov....  you know one that is advertised as cheap or free..  well I qualified.....   the bronze plane will be $1765.00/ month..   I wonder how the actors in the commercials, who seem to live in nice house's, got their coverage for free or at least under $100.00/ month.. There was one box that I checked on the application, which is probably the reason why I don't qualify for low cost health care, but I don't think I can post it here,,  jojo

• Like 1

the actors lie. plain and  simple. 

before obummercare, i was paying $230something a month. after obummercare it jumped to $500+ a month. a year later it was $900 per month. a year later it was $1400 per month with the state offering to pay $200 per month to help "offset the price" 

it was cheaper for me to pay the fine than for insurance until i was old enough to start medicare

now that i am on madicare, it is $151 per month 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..