Best of Biden

Mack Technician

I should have gone further.... The money would be for the rancher's who's property was damaged and destroyed by the Illegal's...... jojo

Same ole baloney run the country out of money and make idiotic changes except this go around I’m surprise were a not seeing Hillary Bernie Nancy and Obamba tooting their horns… And adding to the misery bob

Edited by mowerman
Misspell
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I should have gone further.... The money would be for the rancher's who's property was damaged and destroyed by the Illegal's...... jojo

oh come on now Joey. 

havent you been watching CNN?

they plainly explained the damage was caused by the evil farmers themselves to make them look good.

word is they also have  video footage of a few farmers getting together and destroying fields and crops.    :tease:

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I did not watch 1 minute of it..  I really should have but I found a Western on 'Grit' and watched it for a bit before bed..  I guess I need to get caught up...  I'm sure it was about:  Racism,,, Russia,,,  China,,,   Racism,,,  Fuel price's,,,, Racism,,, Oh yeah, I forgot the 'Kung flu',,,, Racism,,, job growth,,, Racism,,,, I think I'm leaving something out... I may be off the mark... I will catch up on it and correct myself,,,, If I need too... Jojo

• Like 2

From my Republican/conservative friends who posted on FB it sounds like it was a true sh!t show. From my Democrat/liberal friends it sounded... Well like crickets.  Not a single one posted anything at all on FB and I, easily, have 100 friends & family who are on the left side of the aisle. 

I have to believe that they too are now wishing for a mean tweet or two.

• Like 2

Agree, you NEVER hear a single word from a Biden supporter about anything he does.  Nadda, nutin.  No praise, and certainly no bad mouthing.  That would prove to all that they DID make a mistake and most liberals would never want to admit fault.

I had to laugh this morning on the news they had a clip from Florida governor that was at a school and basically told the kids to take their masks off because it doesn't do a thing.  LoL.  He was very adamant about it!  

Edited by Freightrain
  • Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"