Best of Biden

Mack Technician

On 12/25/2021 at 2:40 PM, 70mackMB said:

Oh look! - meme

What makes this meme even funnier to me is....the fact the gentleman very closely resembles a friend of mine and so I read the words in "Don's" voice...LOL!

Edited by Freightrain

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

so true Brocky...  I shake my head so much I think I hurt my neck permanently..  There is so much that's wrong, between Covid, the economy, the continuing claims that everything white people do is racist, to the destruction  of our countries core value's and the constitution, to hatred for the Police dept's....  the destruction of Christianity... on and on....   sorry bud, jojo

• Like 2

aint it funny how people traveling by air are delayed and canceled, and have covid rules to follow. But if you illegaly cross the southern U.S. border, there is an airplane waiting to take you anywhere in the U.S.  and why is President Harris mailing out 500,000,000 covid test kits in the U.S. when our population is just over 350,000,000?  I wonder who the other 150,000,000 people are???? any guesses? jojo

Edited by Joey Mack
More content needed
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

aint it funny how people traveling by air are delayed and canceled, and have covid rules to follow. But if you illegaly cross the southern U.S. border, there is an airplane waiting to take you anywhere in the U.S.  and why is President Harris mailing out 500,000,000 covid test kits in the U.S. when our population is just over 350,000,000?  I wonder who the other 150,000,000 people are???? any guesses? jojo

That are mailing out the 500 million kits that will not be allowed to be used after Saturday because they do not work..

This way the government will still pay themselves for the test kits 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Well, Having a slow business day today..  so I'm watching the news between chores, and posting here,,, :) N.Y.C. Police leaders are having their officers, check vaccine status of customers in restaraunts, but are not told to go after the excess of crime that hit the street's recently...  (I summed that up)....   Jojo

• Sad 1

yup. it is much more important to arrest people that are trying to get something to eat without the poison in their systems than it is to arrest the "peaceful protesters" that are stealing anything that is not bolted down. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just saw in the news,,,, a long line of cars in N.J. to get Kung Flu tests after Christmas....  My first thought was 'Crazy'   I was thinking about women I've known frantically going to get a pregnancy test after the careless weekend of .... well,,, you know...    to little to late...  jojo

• Like 1

and they will all come back positive, because they do not make money on a negative test.

i stopped at the condo to check the mail on the way home. government letter addressed to dad. 

you guessed it, he has to quarantine cause he has  the BS flu.  

and he died 18 months ago. i am going to call the county health department tomorrow and ask how dead people can test positive. 

• Like 1

Holy crap.....  sorry that he is gone, but the BS is too real... I posted a while back,,, my brother-in-law died of a stroke/heart attack in his sleep this summer, and a Rep. from our hospitol offered $9000.00 to his wife if she wrote Covid as the cause of death...  They couldnt care less about saving our lives, just filling the country with people who will vote Democrat..  nothing to do with good health care..  jojo

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Holy crap.....  sorry that he is gone, but the BS is too real... I posted a while back,,, my brother-in-law died of a stroke/heart attack in his sleep this summer, and a Rep. from our hospitol offered $9000.00 to his wife if she wrote Covid as the cause of death...  They couldnt care less about saving our lives, just filling the country with people who will vote Democrat..  nothing to do with good health care..  jojo

Bro ! They have to keep you alive !    Who will pay the Taxes other wise????

dead people only pay taxes one last time!

Edited by fjh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey 'F' in one of our states(Georgia) they just found 4 votes for our King Biden.... the voters were dead since 2018.. our election was in 2020.. see why some of us are pissed off?? :) jojo

10 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Hey 'F' in one of our states(Georgia) they just found 4 votes for our King Biden.... the voters were dead since 2018.. our election was in 2020.. see why some of us are pissed off?? :) jojo

Yup LOOKS A tad fishy alright!   I get It ! Its hard to trust the system when its so corrupted !  both of our country's are Divided down the middle right now! The unfortunate thing is there is no MIDDLE Ground to vote for ! Extreme left or Extreme  right ! both sides have there place up to a point! To blend those points is the problem in my mind MODERATION ! No one to this point has got the skills to do so! After all its all comes down to whom can BS the people THE BEST!

Google covid Russia  see what's going on there and compare it to here almost the identical situation!  

Only difference ? They didn't really get to vote!  (You will Vote For PUTIN or we will simply kill you! )

just sayin

I looked up covid deaths per country and China had the lowest amount and of course they have billions of people...  U.S.- 819,201..... Canada- 30,229.... China- 4,636.... Deaths...   This is a combined effort from the CDC,WHO,ECDC, and Wikipedia....  jojo

I tried reading the link, but a few minutes in.... it went away and didnt come back..  I got as far as reading about the vaccine as its relates to the death toll..  jojo

26 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

I tried reading the link, but a few minutes in.... it went away and didnt come back..  I got as far as reading about the vaccine as its relates to the death toll..  jojo

WIERD Maybe the Evil empires don't want you looking At this stuff! 😇

Could be all propaganda for all I know what's real what isn't ?  it's like the XT 460 program i posted earlier! one thing about the internet you'll always find what you you want to believe!

https://www.newyorker.com/news/dispatch/why-russia-hasnt-cracked-down-on-covid-19

Edited by fjh