Best of Biden

Mack Technician

So China reports that they had their best economy in the world during 2020.. Go figure..... So what will they give to the world this year to stay ahead..... Another virus, How about Nuke's...  Biden will let it happen to us as he hides in the Bunker..

• Like 2

I have looked closely at the picture of his fall climbing the stairs and how he landed on the stairs and grabbed the right side hand rail. A fit healthy man, even at 78, without a shoulder bag should be able to climb aircraft stairs easily and not have to hold the hand rail, he would not have fallen and landed as Biden did in the picture. A fit man would have controlled his fall and he could have grabbed the left side rail to balance his mis-step and stop his fall onto the steps. I don't see this here, which for me indicates he may not have been in control of his balance. Maybe he had a dizzie spell/black out!!! He was lucky that he did not fall backwards. 

What if it he fell as he descended the steps, he would have gone head first!!!

All leaders, irrespective of age, male or female, must be healthy and fit to hold their public office. If he was to be tested for a truck driving licence medical would he pass the test with flying result???

And consider, Airforce One has the red carpet on the stairs that makes it easier to go up or down. All commercial aircraft stairs are uncovered aluminium steps, that with constant usage the metal becomes smooth, yet I have never seen any passenger with a shoulder bag fall going up or down the stairs, over 45 years of air travel, wet, windy and dry conditions.

• Like 1

I had my lunch break late so I could watch the press conference..... What the heck was that?? It was late to start, slow and boring as hell, and also the questions were weak, and he didn't even ask Fox what questions they had.  I can't believe that he is our leader........... 

Hopefully Kamala makes California it's own country and sends all of the southern border jumpers there, so that we don't have to pay for them... I have too much to say but i'm going to stop here.  Jojo

• Like 1

It just keeps going.... We have over 1 Million homeless people on the streets. We don't know why or what got them there. A good bit of them are Veterans, and yet.. there they are, while we give free room and board and medical care to people that enter our country illegally.. can someone teach me why I am wrong and shouldn't be pissed off about this?  jojo

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

It just keeps going.... We have over 1 Million homeless people on the streets. We don't know why or what got them there. A good bit of them are Veterans, and yet.. there they are, while we give free room and board and medical care to people that enter our country illegally.. can someone teach me why I am wrong and shouldn't be pissed off about this?  jojo

Sad fact- I'm writing my Congressmen-er "ladies"