Best of Biden

Mack Technician

19 hours ago, GA_Dave said:

For four years we were subjected to countless accusations and rumors about President Trump, with no actual evidence to prove any of it, in spite of Adam Schiff stating that he had the proof!  Am I now expected to show verifable links to prove my opinions?  I post items here to get a laugh, if someone doesn't like what I post, they are free to scroll on past!

Every on here is venting

Edited by tjc transport
that was a little over the top.

Nancy Pelosi is F'n CRAZY....  and now they are going to load the illegals on planes and fly them to northern states on the Canadian border.... Holy Hell... I wonder how The Canadian Mounties" are going to handle this?  They don't "F" around..  I'm Only asking... not trying to get "Canceled" Jojo

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Nancy Pelosi is F'n CRAZY....  and now they are going to load the illegals on planes and fly them to northern states on the Canadian border.... Holy Hell... I wonder how The Canadian Mounties" are going to handle this?  They don't "F" around..  I'm Only asking... not trying to get "Canceled" Jojo

No one in Canada is holding the door open for them, unlike the left is holding the door open for them into the US.  Canada has a much stricter immigration policy than the US, that's why all those libs that threatened to leave are still here!

• Like 1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, GA_Dave said:

Biden 73.jpg

Speaking of embarrassed, I saw no Network TV coverage of Joe's fall on AF 1 stairs. And the good people at AOL what did they have as their top story when you log on-item 1?...Trump's Mar- a Lago  has reported  cases of Covid.  They did manage to post  Joes misfortunes as item 7.

"Nothing to see here folks...move along!"

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Speaking of embarrassed, I saw no Network TV coverage of Joe's fall on AF 1 stairs. And the good people at AOL what did they have as their top story when you log on-item 1?...Trump's Mar- a Lago  has reported  cases of Covid.  They did manage to post  Joes misfortunes as item 7.

"Nothing to see here folks...move along!"

Biden 80.jpg

• Like 2

from far away here in Aussie land it seems to me that if his fall is real, he may be hurt and he is having trouble, is it possible that history is progressing faster than the team had anticipated and possibly soon you guys will have the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT???  Or could it be a fake fall and then ... never discount any possibility!!!

Yes you are correct. Our election was rigged to get Kamala in office... and become President.. I said it last fall to folks here and unfortunately,,, I might be right.... sure hope I'm wrong... I'm not against a (Repulican), female president, Just want the election to be Legitimate.   

• Like 2

On 3/19/2021 at 1:58 PM, Joey Mack said:

These career politicians need to end as well as thier lifelong healthy salaries taxpayers taking care of all thier needs...: while they expect the rest of us to live on peanuts... the entire caper makes me wanna pack up and try another land .... bob

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1