Best of Biden

Mack Technician

3 hours ago, 70mackMB said:

01GWAEMZNZC55BB2HWPNKQBQQB.jpeg?w=960

I have a sneaking suspicion the "big guy" is a funny look'n fella with big ears and a big mouth..... calls people "folks" a lot  and is now quietly serving his third term as president somewhere

• Like 2

President Trump's chances are about as good as a snowball in Hell..  I know damn well, that the Klan will load the jurors box with Trump haters,,, and people like Soros, will pay people to wear MAGA gear and protest like idiots, to make it look like True Trump Supporters, are causing mayhem..   

I hope I am Wrong !!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

and the fact there is no evidence against him, and there are over 600 pages of proof he committed no crimes being hidden by the prosecution will only prove he is guilty. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

why wasn't the JFK or clinton issues of same nature made out to be such a big deal . times changing and this makes a distraction  to the "rising " covid numbers while closing in on up coming election. once again === sorry grandkids

• Like 1

the idea of fair trials ended back in the western days. fair trial was when two people went out in the street and paced off 40 ft fastest shot won. no one seems to consider the $$$$$ wasted for all the trial legal crap just for the gain of a few with power gain in mind.  

• Like 2

When the Biden/Soros jury convicts President Trump of a Felony, for his non-issue..  It will start a whole new way to destroy Republicans.  It will pick away at Politicians before it works it's way into the Public sector, and that is when every Republican White Man,  will have a snowball's chance in hell of proving he is innocent.. No matter what the 'Charge'..

On 3/25/2023 at 2:26 PM, Brocky said:

Bob, I am glad you got all the Cortland info OK>>> I am not sure if I am going up this year??? I would like to if my wife's heel gets so she can walk and travel..

Sorry I missed this. Good luck to her, bud…. don’t feel obligated. You know how it is at these events I’m sure I’ll bump into all kinds of guys if nothing else, I will be eating well and loads of eye candy i’m going to spend two days there. Not sure if I’ll need second day, but will be there anyway to complete days. Next year  we’re taking a cruise to Alaska so I won’t be out there at all next summer but thanks again for all your help…. Bob