Best of Biden

Mack Technician

I guess firing 5 Black cops in the Memphis P.D. wasnt good enough for Biden's clan..  I guess in order to keep pace with Obama's influence, they had to keep firing people til they got to a white guy, or two...  Well, at least now when they call it 'Racism',,  It will LQQK better..  Way to go!!!  Exploit another persons death for political gains...  Jojo

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

I guess firing 5 Black cops in the Memphis P.D. wasnt good enough for Biden's clan..  I guess in order to keep pace with Obama's influence, they had to keep firing people til they got to a white guy, or two...  Well, at least now when they call it 'Racism',,  It will LQQK better..  Way to go!!!  Exploit another persons death for political gains...  Jojo

Now we can let the peaceful rioting ,looting of businesses, destruction of public property to show that we will not tolerate this racially motivated police killing ……

• Haha 1

If your going to be a bear be a grizzly

No doubt about it ''Mean Green''..   This ''Crying Racism'' all the time is becoing a predictable JOKE..  It is about to backfire, for the cry babies..  At some point nobody will give a damn about these types of people.  I am sick of hearing that all of us white guys are racist!!  and that WE cause all of the problems and illegal activitie's of the ' non-white man' .. 

• Like 2

On 1/28/2023 at 9:31 PM, mowerman said:

You can even keep it in manual mode and shift up and down manually with a switch 

Even then, though, it can & will override your decision to shift if it doesn't think it's the right decision...sort of like those run-away toyotas a few years ago. Push-button on/off (no key to physically kill the ignition) that wouldn't "allow" the car to be shut off while it was in motion, turn-knob fly-by-wire transmissions that wouldn't "allow" the driver to select neutral under WOT conditions, and a fly-by-wire throttle that was stuck wide open. My desire for a vehicle to override my decisions on when/where/how to shift is lower than my desire to have a vehicle shifting for me...and that was already lower than the wind chill on Mt Washington the other night.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!