What the F... is wrong ?????

B MACK

4 hours ago, david wild said:

Over 100 shot in Chicago this weekend, so much for BLM 

but that was black on black crime. 

and Black Lies Matter is only concerned with blacks killed by white police officers. 

black on black crime does not matter. 

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

First, no they didn’t. Unless you tell me someone was trying to kill them via infection because they’re social media antagonists. Then I’d accept the statistical impossibility of multiple relatives. 

Second, those poor little black kids go and watch the 6 black multi-millionaire Milwaukee Bucks players do’in it up on the court, start feeling really good about making it big someday, they think about our black president....

and then BAM 💥!!!!!!

ALL dreams shattered because uncle Ben is on the front of a rice box? I can’t be that dense. Black folk I know aren’t that fragile unless Democrats have penetrated their minds and jellified their brains.

All white depictions on food labels are dumb, playful, nome creatures.....did anyone burst into tears? Count Chocula fills me with horror. An undead, 🧛‍♀️ chocolate loving, freak......  I don’t write to the company. 

Edited by Mack Technician

1 hour ago, Mack Technician said:

All white depictions on food labels are dumb, playful, nome creatures.....did anyone burst into tears? Count Chocula fills me with horror. An undead, 🧛‍♀️ chocolate loving, freak......  I don’t write to the company. 

I'm sorry for your tears and fears.

Don't laugh, I'm sure the makers of Count Chocula have gotten some of the very same complaints over the years but it just been passed off as being another crackpot.

The World is upside and selective crackpots get the attention and are being listened too for furthering an agenda. Arguing with idiots.

• Thanks 1

Mack 11E.jpg

7 minutes ago, tenfive0 said:

I'm sorry for your tears and fears.

Don't laugh, I'm sure the makers of Count Chocula have gotten some of the very same complaints over the years but it just been passed off as being another crackpot.

The World is upside and selective crackpots get the attention and are being listened too for furthering an agenda. Arguing with idiots.

Thank you for those kind words of comfort. I don’t feel safe at the grocery store anymore. 

You nailed it. The media focuses in on the 0.2% crackpots to get shock value.and sell more Count Chocula and Uncle Ben’s at commercial breaks. The media saw how good Jerry Springer did and made a wholesale transformation to become Springer satellites organizations. 

I'm not trying to be insensitive to your suffering. I feel your pain. Maybe the makers of Count Chocula could send you a box or crayons and a Boo-Berry coloring book and a sample box of Franken-Berry for all your pain and suffering.

Try living in somewhere Pennsylvania? The Governor marches with protesters in the state capital but forced business to shut down to further his agenda. And, some idiots out there can justify he's means. The state health director is Transgender. And, some idiots out there can justify and would listen or follow orders from someone about heath issues willing to mutilate themselves. It's a clown show meant for entertainment only. 

Is that RuPaul holding a box of a depicted character (Boo-Berry) pasty white ghost ? I'm not offended. I always hated that cereal anyhow.

ows_137911190554234.jpg 

Mack 11E.jpg

Not surprising, Jackson basicly declared war on native americans. As for the rest of the fallen and falling symbols of white supremacy, in an america where no race will be a majority in a couple decades, their days as heros are numbered anyways

Who's inciting this shi_? Always making it a black or white issue. What's wrong with America? Where the hell else would you rather be? I'M DONE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!! ENOUGH WITH ARGUING WITH FUC_ING IDIOTS!!!!!!!

Mack 11E.jpg

5 hours ago, tenfive0 said:

Who's inciting this shi_? Always making it a black or white issue. What's wrong with America? Where the hell else would you rather be? I'M DONE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!! ENOUGH WITH ARGUING WITH FUC_ING IDIOTS!!!!!!!

You need to calm down, eat some of that Boo Berry cereal, and pace yourself. The burners on low and your already boiling over. October surprise is coming and you don't want to be in a straight jacket when it gets here.  

2 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

You need to calm down, eat some of that Boo Berry cereal, and pace yourself. The burners on low and your already boiling over. October surprise is coming and you don't want to be in a straight jacket when it gets here.  

Just wait for it. You’ll get a nasty pm from him I’m sure. I did when I called him out on calling cops pigs. So I blocked him. On another note Colin has a fantastic down to earth point of view and this is well worth the listen if you have time. 

Edited by HeavyGunner

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

44 minutes ago, HeavyGunner said:

Just wait for it. You’ll get a nasty pm from him I’m sure. I did when I called him out on calling cops pigs. So I blocked him. On another note Colin has a fantastic down to earth point of view and this is well worth the listen if you have time. 

Pish, I’m not trying to stop him, I need him to save his steam for the Pressure Cooker bomb that BMT will become in late fall. 

I’m concerned your going to block yourself into boredom. You’ve got Maxidyne blocked also and it’s not really fair that she be allowed to strafe me with her “as a matter of fact” crap-cannon while you sit happily enjoying the entire umbrella. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Mack Technician said:

Pish, I’m not trying to stop him, I need him to save his steam for the Pressure Cooker bomb that BMT will become in late fall. 

I’m concerned your going to block yourself into boredom. You’ve got Maxidyne blocked also and it’s not really fair that she be allowed to strafe me with her “as a matter of fact” crap-cannon while you sit happily enjoying the entire umbrella. 

It’s been great since I blocked her. No more ding bat rhetoric. No more listening to her white man hating, anything but a vw  gti or jd lawn tractor  hating ways. If she really wanted to be part of a discussion I’d be up for a different opinion but she isn’t and that makes me uninterested. I truly enjoy visiting with bmt members on here about anything from rebuilding a starter to who makes the best corn flakes. Why let a couple bad apples ruin that for me?  

Edited by HeavyGunner
Damn autocorrect
  • Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

Heavy G, once you block can you then read quotes? 

For instance..

I say “The sky is blue today”

Maxi says “As a matter of fact blah blah blah it’s not because blah blah and your part of the problem blah blah”.  

and I quote her to my next message... can you read hers or is it complete black-out? 

57 minutes ago, Mack Technician said:

(Pish) that’s 1 I can’t get definition for, but it’s always new words on here. I learn a lot on here.

21 minutes ago, Mack Technician said:

Heavy G, once you block can you then read quotes? 

For instance..

I say “The sky is blue today”

Maxi says “As a matter of fact blah blah blah it’s not because blah blah and your part of the problem blah blah”.  

and I quote her to my next message... can you read hers or is it complete black-out? 

No but there is an option drop down menu next to her name so maybe you could temporarily unblock or take a peek so to speak.  Only time I see her crap is when someone quotes her it shows it. 

19 minutes ago, kscarbel2 said:

New Dorp High School Assistant Principal Deborah Morse-Cunningham writes:

"What is privilege?....

"Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you've never had a job.

"Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance.

"Privilege is having a Smartphone with a Data plan which you receive no bill for.

"Privilege is living in subsidized housing where you don't have a water bill, where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table.

"Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest anything that triggers you without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences that accompany such behavior.

"Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and [to] be able to send them off to daycare or school you don't pay for.

"Privilege is sending your kids to school early for the before-school programs and breakfast, and then keeping them there for the after-school program...paid for by the people who DO HAVE TO DEAL WITH RISING TAXES AND COSTS! ...you know, us so-called 'PRIVILEGED' the ones who pay while you TAKE TAKE TAKE!"

Allegedly, the New York City Department of Education finds her opinion troubling and is launching an investigation (???).

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/n-y-c-officials-probe-staten-island-assistant-principal-s-n1231867

Remember what your mom said   ONLY THE TRUTH HURTS.

I know that we never wish to hear the TRUTH and that we look the other way and blush when the TRUTH is spoken and that most people know exactly what is going on but will never admit it but here is another case of some dumb white trash that has been brainwashed by the dark side.

I said I wouldn't do it but I can't keep my mouth shut when called out in public only after I said I'm done. Your are absolutely right there are "BAD APPLES" and you might do better to avoid them when you notice one in a bunch. Because, that "BAD APPLE" is probably going to turn things ROTTEN and will be less likely to cower when called out in a bunch. I only sent one (1) PM to anyone who thought they were the internet police who was name calling, bring personal issues and differences to a public forum. I do not need to justify myself to someone from nowhere MT when I live in somewhere PA. I have been the victim of profiling because of my appearance and singled out (BAD APPLE) in a bunch more then once by those who thought they were better then me. I usually do not have a problem making them look like to fools they are. Prejudice knows no color. Not to many crackpots willing to bring out the truth about police misconduct and brutality when it is perpetrated against persons of non-color. IT IS NOT A BLACK AND WHITE ISSUE ONLY. I guess, I don't have to worry about hurting anyone ones feeling because those who don't care what I have to say aren't listening anyhow.

JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. I never said all cops are PIGS but I will admit some are in my opinion. If you never met a PIG cop you'll know it when you do. What happened to Floyd was done by an overzealous, self righteous PIG who should have been fired years before letting any of this crap happen. That PIG should go to prison for life for what he did and become Bubba's love toy. The death penalty would be to easy for him. He should be wishing he was dead. What goes around comes around and he is about to get his reckoning because inmates do not treat PIGS kindly in prison. Karma is a bitch and he is going to be someones bitch for the pain a suffering he has caused on others during his career. I am not defending Floyd by no means. He was obviously involved in criminal activity but he did not deserve to be executed and die the way he did. 

Mack 11E.jpg