What the F... is wrong ?????

B MACK

40 minutes ago, tenfive0 said:

Sound like Utopia. So what is the compliant other then the white people? Who's the racist?

Not being murdered by racist cops, for a start. And fairness in lending- Try getting a truck for your business financed with a zip code like 55411.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13.com/amp/rosalie-cook-stabbing-walgreens-houston-deadly/6193901/
This happens and yet there are no riots, no looting, no white lives matter. 

• Sad 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7.com/amp/manhattan-gramercy-park-elderly-woman-attacked-attack/6250400/
again no rioting, no looting, no senseless violence in the name of protesting. There’s a far more of these stories than the occasional (and very sad and needs to be taken seriously) bad apple cop. 

• Sad 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

I'm self employed and I do not buy (on credit) anything I cannot afford. Everything thing I have I own and worked hard to get it. No free hand outs. I have no established credit because I do not buy anything I cannot afford. Our state governor had us in LOCK DOWN and determined my business operations none essential. I tried to get an SBA Loan and I was denied because I do not have any established credit. I'm not looking for a free hand out. I'm looking for some help to get me past no income for the past 3 months. Failure is not option so please don't tell me about trying to get business financing. As if you know mine or anyone else's struggles.

• Like 1

Mack 11E.jpg

26 minutes ago, RowdyRebel said:

Pro tip: Don't pick fights with the police and the probability of the police killing you shrinks to almost zero...and your skin color has nothing to do with it.

exactly.

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

38 minutes ago, RowdyRebel said:

Pro tip: Don't pick fights with the police and the probability of the police killing you shrinks to almost zero...and your skin color has nothing to do with it.

Last time she got on her high horse someone posted stats from the cdc and ya know what?  Far more white people are killed by the police than black but then again don’t let the facts get in the way of the leftist agenda. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Maxidyne said:

The video of the murder of George Floyd proves you wrong.

Proves what wrong ? Mr. Floyd was being arrested for a Federal crime, passing phony money is a crime, then before that he had consumed/used illegal drugs, another crime and prior to that (for many years) he had committed other crimes, if he had decided not to commit a crime that day he would still be around today to commit other crimes, poor decision on his part.

• Like 2

As of today I am starting a movement, not a bowel but a FAIRS FAIR movement, for every statue of a General or founder of our country or any statue deemed racist that is torn down or disgraced the FAIRS FAIR movement will tear down a MLK or Rosa Parks statue or any statue deemed to portray blacks, for every business that is burned or looted we will do the same to Church's chicken and we will expect the same non interference from the police. second thought maybe this is bowel movement much like the BLM. 

• Like 1

You haven't been following the trends... In my old 'hood in Minneapolis crime is way down and people of color are rebuilding the neighborhood. They're wearing masks, social distancing, and the biggest bicycling club in town is black organized, though they welcome everyone. COVID-19 is under control, they had a huge Juneteenth celebration with music, dancing, food giveaways, with the local black motorcycle club and other minority social clubs providing security in the absence of the police who have largely been MIA.

Utopia? What zip code is this in the old hood?

1 Killed 11 wounded. I don't see a to many people wearing a masks. The police are tending to the injured and carrying off the wounded. It appears they arrive on location and clear the scene (out of Dodge) in 14 minutes with out killing any body. They weren't sticking around for the celebration any longer then need be.

Mack 11E.jpg

3 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

The video of the murder of George Floyd proves you wrong.

There's more to that story than just what you see in the video. It wasn't some racist cop kneeling on the neck of some random black guy. The officer worked (off duty) with him at a nightclub, and the two were known to not get along.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

1 hour ago, tenfive0 said:

You haven't been following the trends... In my old 'hood in Minneapolis crime is way down and people of color are rebuilding the neighborhood. They're wearing masks, social distancing, and the biggest bicycling club in town is black organized, though they welcome everyone. COVID-19 is under control, they had a huge Juneteenth celebration with music, dancing, food giveaways, with the local black motorcycle club and other minority social clubs providing security in the absence of the police who have largely been MIA.

Utopia? What zip code is this in the hood?

1 Killed 11 wounded in Minneapolis. I don't see a single person wearing a mask. The police are trying to help the injured and carrying off the wounded. It appears the police got out of Dodge and cleared the scene in 14 minutes with out killing any body. They aren't sticking around for the celebration longer then needed.

That's the west end of 55408, pretty wealthy and predominately white.

50 minutes ago, RowdyRebel said:

There's more to that story than just what you see in the video. It wasn't some racist cop kneeling on the neck of some random black guy. The officer worked (off duty) with him at a nightclub, and the two were known to not get along.

That's a lousy defense, ups the charge to Homicide 1.

5 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

Anyone can arbitrarily decide that anything under the sun is derogatory. There is no end, unless the voice of reason is applied.

Your so very right KS. It’s a really scary upside down world out there. Right is no longer right and wrong is no longer wrong. Protesters think using violence is ok, the media pats them on the backs for “being brave”. Buzz words or phrases mean more than the actual context of something. I’m glad I live in nowhere MT. 

• Like 1

Most, saying 99.9% of people, don’t give a damn about any of it.....white Keebler elves, Rice Crispy dwarves, Aunt J, Unc Ben, etc. It’s a pack of bull. Challenge yourself to find someone with Covid and/or someone offended by a black dude on a rice container. 

My tin foil hat is starting to hum AND glow. When it hums I’m 50% right....and when it glows I’m right 99.9% of the time. It’s the >COMPANIES< doing this freely!!! They’re watching out for 💰 #1, not cultural sensitivities.

They’re worried A lot of white folks aren’t going to buy Uncle Bens because they’re freshly disgusted with Black Lives Matter. Don’t need Ben’s smiling black pie hole staring at you on the dinner table reminding you daily of the black rioters who burned your local store. So let’s get rid of him so suburban whitey folks aren’t exhausted by him. Double tap!.....getting him off dually assures the black folks aren’t offended by him looking subservient. Heck, they’re dense enough to think the company is doing black folks a favor by removing blacks from the public eye!!!!

USA= Follow the money, find the answer.

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 2

First, couple relatives of mine got COVID-19, were hospitalized but survived. As for the effect of subservient images of people of color, one of the stronger legal arguments in the court decisions ending school segregation was the research of a psychologist who found that black children had seen so many negative images of blacks in the media that they actually believed they were inferior. That tells us that images of stereotyped black people in roles that look to be one step removed from slavery do not improve the image of black people.

Please explain how come the Blacks have had more money spent, more opportunity given to them even if not earned and yet still have not progressed past where they were 85 years ago, they are the only race on earth that doesn't seem to be able to get their sh*t together, the Jews overcame the Holocaust, the Japanese  were interned during the war and have gone on to prosper in this country yet the Blacks with all that has been given to them they still flounder, they complain about outsiders coming into their homelands in Africa yet ignore the gains made by them because of said such action, maybe the problem does not lie with those around them but themselves ? just seems that their failure is everyone else's fault but theirs ?