What the F... is wrong ?????

B MACK

38 minutes ago, Outbehindthebarn said:

Maxidyne sounds an awful lot like a certain banned TeamsterGrrrrl... Am I the only one to notice this?

Nope.  Have known it right along. 

Diana has been with us through several user name changes. 

• Like 2

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Phoenix rose up from the ashes year(s) go. 

Maxidyne is all her previous “grrrl” girl monickers. However, she turned over a new leaf, she’s longer a grrrrl. She publicly denounced political arguments as fruitless because, to quote her, “everyone has already made up their minds anyway”. No more sucking the life blood out of beer drinking good’ol boys, conservatives, Republicans, sane people, etc, to satisfy her insatiable liberal appetite.

Good points. In a crisis our country tends to come together, partisanship is put aside, and lawmakers tend to do what's best for the country. We saw that after 9/11 and recently as we confronted the COVID-19 pandemic, but unfortunately our nation is going back to partisan paralysis again. I'm trying to stay non-partisan, today I actually sent a democratic legislator I know an e-mail asking him to support the republican position on a bill, because it would be better for our small town. And if we're going to wade into the cesspool of politics, can we stick to politics as it relates to Mack trucks... With new truck sales tanking, there's a good chance at least one brand will disappear forever and I'd rather it not be Mack!

3 hours ago, Outbehindthebarn said:

Maxidyne sounds an awful lot like a certain banned TeamsterGrrrrl... Am I the only one to notice this?

And yet somehow she gets banned and then sweet talks her way back into bmt. Other than being a professional  troll I dint see why she chooses to be in here. She hates any truck over 250hp, any truck that’s not a cab over from Europe, she hates anybody that doesn’t drive a teeny tiny vw gti, she hates anybody that does any work with anything bigger than her 18hp tractor.  Just seems her entire purpose is to stir the pot and spread hate and disdain. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

2 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

I'd just as soon we get back to Macks, but seems like politics is all anybody wants to talk abut here anymore.

Really it’s simple, just get on topics about Mack trucks. You and several others just don’t get it. Nobody making you get on these topics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, HeavyGunner said:

And yet somehow she gets banned and then sweet talks her way back into bmt. Other than being a professional  troll I dint see why she chooses to be in here. She hates any truck over 250hp, any truck that’s not a cab over from Europe, she hates anybody that doesn’t drive a teeny tiny vw gti, she hates anybody that does any work with anything bigger than her 18hp tractor.  Just seems her entire purpose is to stir the pot and spread hate and disdain. 

For the record I like about 10HP/Ton. Seems like half the Euro cabovers like the Ford Cargo were designed here and half the 'Merican conventionals were designed in Europe (compare the Volvo conventional with the previous generation Volvo F series cabover), so just what exactly is a "cabover from Europe". I've never owned a GTI but drool over the Golf R, an AWD GTI on steroids that turns 13 second quarters outa the box. As for the tractor, where were you measuring? It sends over 10KW out the PTO shaft and 17KW to the ground, enough for most jobs a 650KG tractor can handle. As for your last accusation,  I consider it normal debate and discussion, sorry if you're getting hurt.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, 1965 said:

Really it’s simple, just get on topics about Mack trucks. You and several others just don’t get it. Nobody making you get on these topics.

Or just don’t read any of the forums on here except antique Mack’s, and modern Mack’s. No one is forced to read odds and ends. If some want visit with others about odds and ends let them it’s really that simple. 

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

On 6/15/2020 at 7:12 AM, Maxidyne said:

The Coroner has ruled the shooting a homicide and the officer has been fired. Y'll really wanna keep defending a murderer?

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/homicide-definition.html

"Not all homicides are crimes. However, all killings of humans are included in the homicide definition. Many homicides, such as murder and manslaughter, violate criminal laws. Others, such as a killing committed in justified self-defense, are not criminal."

His firing was politically motivated.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

On 6/16/2020 at 3:35 PM, Mack Technician said:

Phoenix rose up from the ashes year(s) go. 

Maxidyne is all her previous “grrrl” girl monickers. However, she turned over a new leaf, she’s longer a grrrrl. She publicly denounced political arguments as fruitless because, to quote her, “everyone has already made up their minds anyway”. No more sucking the life blood out of beer drinking good’ol boys, conservatives, Republicans, sane people, etc, to satisfy her insatiable liberal appetite.

...or "old white guys".

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Said "old white guys" are disappearing... Last owner of my house drank himself to death in his 50s, neighbor and a good mechanic died from too late treated auto immune disease in his 50s, another neighbor smoke and drank himself to death in his 60s, guy down the block died of lung cancer in his 60s. The current drug epidemic, opiates, is mostly taking white people. Same with the gun nuts, there are now twice as many suicides as homicides in this country. COVID-19 will take many more, I see the minorities wearing masks while too many whites make their stupid political statement by not wearing one. Even here in the midwest's small towns the minorities will become the majority by default, simply because they took care of their health.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

will become the majority by default, simply because they took care of their health.

Yup, interesting comment considering that African Americans have very high rates of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and probably 1 in 400 will get sickle cell disease.  Some due to hereditary, some due to lifestyle.  That is pretty healthy...

• Like 2

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

On 6/17/2020 at 8:50 AM, Maxidyne said:

ATF has tracked down and had arrested suspects in the Minneapolis/St.Paul arsons, they're all white.

Again, this is not about race.  This is class warfare disguised as a race war. Race doesn’t matter, they want to level the playing field.   

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, j hancock said:

Yup, interesting comment considering that African Americans have very high rates of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and probably 1 in 400 will get sickle cell disease.  Some due to hereditary, some due to lifestyle.  That is pretty healthy...

You haven't been following the trends... In my old 'hood in Minneapolis crime is way down and people of color are rebuilding the neighborhood. They're wearing masks, social distancing, and the biggest bicycling club in town is black organized, though they welcome everyone. COVID-19 is under control, they had a huge Juneteenth celebration with music, dancing, food giveaways, with the local black motorcycle club and other minority social clubs providing security in the absence of the police who have largely been MIA. Out here in rural Minnesota too many white people been making damn fools of themselves, partying away with not a mask in sight... No wonder my county now has 11  times as many COVID-19 cases as it has hospital beds!

15 minutes ago, storkmack said:

Again, this is not about race.  This is class warfare disguised as a race war. Race doesn’t matter, they want to level the playing field.   

If this is class warfare, the rich started it. Today half of american family's have essentially no savings or equity, and the middle class has all been wiped out. As for leveling the playing field, wasn't that the american ideal?

52 minutes ago, Maxidyne said:

You haven't been following the trends... In my old 'hood in Minneapolis crime is way down and people of color are rebuilding the neighborhood. They're wearing masks, social distancing, and the biggest bicycling club in town is black organized, though they welcome everyone. COVID-19 is under control, they had a huge Juneteenth celebration with music, dancing, food giveaways, with the local black motorcycle club and other minority social clubs providing security in the absence of the police who have largely been MIA. Out here in rural Minnesota too many white people been making damn fools of themselves, partying away with not a mask in sight... No wonder my county now has 11  times as many COVID-19 cases as it has hospital beds!

Sound like Utopia. So what is the compliant other then the white people? Who's the racist?

Mack 11E.jpg