What the F... is wrong ?????

B MACK

1 minute ago, hurstscrambler said:

It dose not matter if they had the evidence at that point, that’s what courts are for.  They had enough probable cause for arrest.  Arresting someone and having charges stick are two different things.  

Arresting people first and then dreaming up charges later is what got the police into this mess.

They didn’t use deadly force for a DUI arrest, they used it for apprehending someone who assaulted an officer and had a weapon.  They didn’t just shoot him for the DUI.  It’s hardly “dreaming up” a charge, someone called on him because he was passed out behind the wheel.   

• Like 2

They did have the evidence I believe, the bloke admitted to driving, Wendy's staff saw him drive

Some interesting facts some people seem to be missing or just dont want to talk about 

This person showed poor judgment, he chose to drive when drunk, he chose to try drive thru Wendy's when he was obviously not capable of doing so, he chose to fight the police, he chose to steel their weapon, he chose to discharge the police weapon at the police, he chose to run

So now after all of these poorly thought thru decisions are made we are now been expected to believe that he was going to make the right decision and stick to it until he was sober at someone else's house whom may not of even been home and even if they were home, he may not of even been welcome there 

Had the police let him go and he caused even more problems or even worse some innocent people to die I wonder if the very same people throwing the police under the bus would then blame the police for not arresting him when they had the chance ?

I do think that this wasn't a crime you needed or deserved to die for, however this doesn't change the facts this fella started the chain of events that lead to his demise 

It's like walking into a bar and picking fight with the biggest meanest dude there and crying fowl when he beats you to a pulp

Paul  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, hurstscrambler said:

They didn’t use deadly force for a DUI arrest, they used it for apprehending someone who assaulted an officer and had a weapon.  They didn’t just shoot him for the DUI.  It’s hardly “dreaming up” a charge, someone called on him because he was passed out behind the wheel.   

Stop arguing dude, she’s feeding on you. I promised Maxi I’d never use the bloody she-lion pic again and I’ll uphold that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He would be still alive and kicking if he had not run,fight with the officers.Now let’s move on.Do the police need more training,100%.What I want to know is we have black history month,miss black America beauty pageant,and some other black only events.Now I have nothing against these events,but when can we have the same for white people.We have to stop giving in on everything they want.What’s next,can’t fly the confederate flag,take down various statures.Why don’t someone just make a list of all the things that has to be taken down,done away with and so on so life can resume.

49 minutes ago, hicrop10 said:

He would be still alive and kicking if he had not run,fight with the officers.Now let’s move on.Do the police need more training,100%.What I want to know is we have black history month,miss black America beauty pageant,and some other black only events.Now I have nothing against these events,but when can we have the same for white people.We have to stop giving in on everything they want.What’s next,can’t fly the confederate flag,take down various statures.Why don’t someone just make a list of all the things that has to be taken down,done away with and so on so life can resume.

that's racist talk rite there!!

and i agree with you.   👍

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

42 minutes ago, kscarbel2 said:

A small minority of people, who don’t represent most of us obviously, now criticizes the police relentlessly no matter how they handle events. In their warped perspective, the police can do no right. 

It's becoming a larger group of people than you realize.  It's the same people who vilify our President for EVERYTHING he does.  He could find the cure for cancer and they would blame him for causing it!  The Atlanta Mayor is in the running to be Joe (I'm running for US Senate!") Biden's VP and very possibly the person to take over the Presidency once they declare Joe "unfit" due to his Alzheimer's!  This whole reaction and firing of the officer was nothing but a political ploy.  The Police Chief could see the writing on the wall and resigned to avoid the shitstorm that she saw coming her way.  Watch to see who replaces her, one of the Mayor's cronies!  The bias of the local TV stations reporting is sickening!

The Wendy's store where this occurred was burned to the ground the next night.  Firefighters were delayed in fighting the fire for 45 minutes, due to the angry mob that surrounded the building. 

It has been reported that the perpetrator did fire the stolen Taser at the officer and struck him in the face, to which the officer then drew his gun and fired.

• Like 2

Folks, were in the middle of the kind of radical change we saw in the 60s, I don't agree with it all, and there's nothing we can do to stop it- The young folks now outnumber the boomers and we boomers will slowly disappear from this earth. You can see this in how Minneapolis mayor Jacob Frey was booed when he said he doesn't support abolishing the police. I know Jacob, supported him in his first campaign when he defeated a progressive boomer incumbent council member by being more progressive, and now not even ten years later he's not progressive enough. Throw in the current economic environment and radical change may not be a choice- Mr. Wang was thought of as a kinda fringe presidential candidate with his proposal for a guarenteed income, but comes the Coronavirus pandemic and both republicans and democrats supported a check for everyone and increased unemployment even for the self employed. We added a couple trillion to the national debt in that crisis, so Trump's tax cut is history. And the cost of Coronavirus treatment may bankrupt so many insurance companies that the government will be the insurer of last resort for all americans.

It's sorta progress with a lot of rough edges, as we fade away we can't do much to stop it, and hopefully the young folks will get it right.

How I would sum up what Maxidyne posted above.......things are messed up, you can’t be far enough left right now, you can’t tell one party from another, and us boomers will be gone soon, so good luck young people that have a job and work you are going to need to get through this mess. 

• Like 2

I'm not prejudice. I don't care white, black, red, green, yellow, cops or non-cops I hate every "jerk-off and douchebag" on the planet. Some people (jerk-offs and douchebags) just don't get it and never will. If you're and jerk-off or douchebag you know who you are. No explanation needed. I don't argue with idiots. Treat people equally with respect and you'll get it in kind. Don't, then you're just a jerk-off or douchebag. 

I do not particularly like Trump on some issues. He capitulates to often to liberals. He should keep his mouth shut and just do things without broadcasting what his intentions are and boasting about his accomplishments. He is far better then the alternative we could have had in 2016. Always keep them guessing, actions speak louder then words. If Trump wasn't president none of this shi_ would be happening.

Draw and line in the sand with the left (cost) claiming sovereignty from the United States. Surrounded them with our military without firing a single bullet to avoid them from leaving or invading other parts of our country. I'd be willing to give up 6 blocks in a shi_t hole city with a Governor and Mayor willing to do nothing about it and letting it happen. Shut off Federal Funding and give them what they want. Give it a few months and perhaps they'll be grateful and appreciative to be part of our union. Maybe, annex the territory to China or North Korea let them take control ?

104449609_10159203103087985_4935832456241935497_o.thumb.jpg.04adaeff3aa41877a05ce4f8788d8259.jpg

All invaders domestic and foreign. These guys should be able to handle it.

• Like 2

Mack 11E.jpg

Wonder if these protester will be able to govern after the anarchy or are they only capable of creating it?  Anarchy will kill the world faster than climate change.

Time for me to reread the novel "Lord of the Flies".  

• Like 2

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.