What the F... is wrong ?????

B MACK

lets just drop it before this thread gets locked please?

remember, beating a dead horse only gives you a big mess that someone eventually has to clean up

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

46 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

lets just drop it before this thread gets locked please?

remember, beating a dead horse only gives you a big mess that someone eventually has to clean up

Chill out and sit back bro. Maybe hold her legs down. Didn’t you ever see the movie The Exocist? When LCT finally happens, and the liberal demon leaves her body, things are going to get intense. You need to get mentally stretched down, I’m doing this for her because she’s likes Mack’s and is the only one who doesn’t hate union members.

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1

Want never forget first union job I went on, back in the 90’s, I was pulling wrenches & I was in process of r&r an engine, dude came by as I was fixing to unhook batteries & he stopped me & said had to get electrician to do that. Thought he was jerking me, I was kinda young back then but he was serious. Waited about an hour for there electrician to unhook them. Bullshit!

• Like 1

OK  you got me started now, we are at Shoreham Nuke on Long Island  right after 911 seems a lot of the power for the island went through the bottom of the World trade Center ??  any way they figured that Shoreham would the best place to tie into the grid and feed the island, GE got the contract to bring I think 6 TM2500 portable power plants putting out about 20 megawatts of power each, so we have the Delta Mariner under charter coming out of Houston to Red Hook and some units to arrive later from Ireland via Scan Scot on charter and we have the contract for all transportation and we also supplied 4 large  RT cranes which after 911 were not to be had, first day I roll in with 13 axle trailer powerline is laying in roadway  (not hooked up but expensive) so I hop out and move to side of roadway so not run over it, union turd comes unhinged and I mean unhinged I think he needed a shot to calm him down, anyway job is shut down while we listen to their BS about me touching the powerline and how I need union labor to do that ??  Day 2 I leave Red Hook early (3AM) get to plant and the powerline is back in the road so I get a rope lasso it and pull it out of the way again, sirens go off shit flies and the job is shut down again, once again I am literally being screamed at,  I calmly explained that I did not touch the wire the rope did and I pulled on it, I think union turd turded his pants, they took him away all the while still talking to himself, anyway the trucks showed up with the cranes and I went over to inspect them and make sure everything was cool, I started one and was giving it a inspection when once again the alarms go off and the job is shut down for the second time that day, but see now I have them by their balls because there are NO MORE cranes to be had and these 4 are mine, 4 brand new Tadano RTs I'm not sure but I almost think there might have even been a rim job from my union friend, lucky for him I wash well.

• Like 2

This thread is so entertaining but I had to put a spit screen over my monitor. I always hit the funniest post with food or coffee in my mouth.

CDC stated there are more deaths from people being terrified of going the the doctor or hospital for chest pains, wounds and other issues from the medias death show. Facui estimates 200,000 + caused by Covid Fear which would not exist if the people wore masks.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

2 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Pimp’in ain’t easy and neither is Liberal Conversion Therapy. You boys did good, real good. I’m getting a mop to clean up the pea soup on the floor & walls and washing my damn face. 

Couldn't take the heat so she got out the kitchen