Those trailer tires look like monsters!

• Like 1

I can't hit the like button enough!!

• Like 1

Bet that fellow is as tough as that dog

• Like 1

I have seen that photo before I think it was in Canada.

Posted (edited)

i wonder if that truck is still around, or if it has been recycled into honders and toy yodas numerous times over .

Edited by tjc transport

That's a nice truck

No plumber's crack for him.

• Like 1

I am assuming that’s an old photograph cool truck... bob

8 minutes ago, mowerman said:

I am assuming that’s an old photograph cool truck... bob

Says March of 1958 on the top bob. Love the old logging pics Truck Shop keep em coming. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

OK thanks I didn’t notice that but the quality of the photograph gave it away... bob

It looks like the fly window is open wonder how many times he banged his knuckles off that or the old push button directional   I know I did quite a few times  and I’m not as big as he is

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It's always been pretty common to see that attire for people who work in the woods out here. Everyone  has pants with guy wires and bachelor buttons and the cuffs cut short on the legs.

Don't want to get caught up in brush and have to be ready to move at a seconds notice.----Ain't that right HeavyGunner. A Hickory shirt is a must.  Plus in 1958 there was old growth

timber, that old B-logger probably saw a bunch of 6 to 8 log loads back then even with the extra wide bunks. Big Trees.

Edited by Truck Shop

One ping only

So any body know why the dark pigmented life forms wear their pants below their butt holes cause I think it looks stupid and ignorant  ????? must be same reason they wear their virus masks below their noses ???  

11 minutes ago, david wild said:

So any body know why the dark pigmented life forms wear their pants below their butt holes cause I think it looks stupid and ignorant  ????? must be same reason they wear their virus masks below their noses ???  

Yes, they do it to aggravate regular working people. But have to say you see it in all colors and sizes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Truck Shop said:

It's always been pretty common to see that attire for people who work in the woods out here. Everyone  has pants with guy wires and bachelor buttons and the cuffs cut short on the legs.

Don't want to get caught up in brush and have to be ready to move at a seconds notice.----Ain't that right HeavyGunner. A Hickory shirt is a must.  Plus in 1958 there was old growth

timber, that old B-logger probably saw a bunch of 6 to 8 log loads back then even with the extra wide bunks. Big Trees.

That’s no lie Truck Shop. Both grandpas, my dad, uncles and lots of other extended family had the pants cuff cut off high, hickory shirts in the summer and heavy flannel in the winter.  Not sure what my great grandpa wore but I’m guessing not quite as heavy attire or at least lots of layers because I’m sure he kept plenty warm running a dummy whip part of the year and a broad axe the other part of the year cutting railroad ties by hand. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

33 minutes ago, Truck Shop said:

The one with the load of logs is a Hayes so is the truck trailer.

Hayes_COE_Lumber_Double.jpg

Hayes_HD_Logging_Loaded.jpg

Log truck looks to have a V-2stroke. I’d guess 12V -71.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, david wild said:

that is prison dress to show they are "catchers" in the prison sex trade.

most of us law enforcement officers from the "old days" knew by looking at those types that they were fresh out of prison and "looking for a date".

i guess the hood rats thought it was "cool" and decided to adopt the look. 

they also have no clue it means they are gay and looking for a date.

4 hours ago, david wild said:

Somewhere between the hoodrats and this guy is a happy medium.