9 hours ago, Ditchdiggerjcf said:

What chassis is that?

It's a 1960 H67ST...here's a photo from 3 years ago when I started taking it apart. In the above photos, you can see the cab sitting in front of the chassis. It's a cab off a single axle that was in much nicer shape than the black one. The cab has been restored already (by someone who knew what he was doing, not me!).

170316.2 Tandem.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like you have a nice garage to put your truck together that truck will be neat when you are done. Good luck remember just because it came apart doesn't mean it won't fight you when you try to reassemble it. One nice thing if it pisses you off you can walk right out of the garage and do something else and come back another day and it will go better for you saves getting mad and using a much bigger hammer.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2020 at 9:24 AM, kscarbel2 said:

As always, your Kubota somehow gets into the picture to steal the limelight. Never fails. It probably has its own BMT membership too.

I LOVE old Mack's and I LOVE Kubota's!

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 12:12 AM, carlotpilot said:

the old black cab did look pretty sad` what did you do with it?

I've still got it, I'm keeping all my extras until this one's done and then I'll decide what to do with them. I would like to put one out by the road as yard art...the only problem with that is there will be a lot of guys stopping to ask if I would sell it.

12 hours ago, h67st said:

I've still got it, I'm keeping all my extras until this one's done and then I'll decide what to do with them. I would like to put one out by the road as yard art...the only problem with that is there will be a lot of guys stopping to ask if I would sell it.

no doubt:D