Manitoulin Supertruck

Bullheaded

There's a sales opportunity there for any of the truck makers willing to put their US/Canada emissions certified engine into their cabover trucks. But with only four truck makers left in this market, they don't want to be bothered...

When we went to Alaska I reemember noticing the docks in the freight hauler terminals with the dock edge / plate sticking out about 6 foot so that this type of straight truck and B double lead trailers could back under the dock to be loaded / unloaded.. Noticed them as I drove by so sorry no pictures..

Brocky

17 hours ago, Brocky said:

When we went to Alaska I reemember noticing the docks in the freight hauler terminals with the dock edge / plate sticking out about 6 foot so that this type of straight truck and B double lead trailers could back under the dock to be loaded / unloaded.. Noticed them as I drove by so sorry no pictures..

That's what they have at their terminals here. There are "holes" in the front of the building at the dock doors, that the rear tandems and fifth wheel drive in under the dock.

They still have many of the Argosy COE's still in service.