Jump to content

First day back


Timothy Maikshilo
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 4/28/2020 at 8:54 AM, mackey58 said:

Nice 323

Thanks Mate she is a nice one. Almost 27 ton and very comfortable to run. Took me a bit with all the touch screen technology but got it figured out. Love the hands free blue tooth also. This 335 is a beast too.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:31 AM, HeavyGunner said:

Kiwis use way darker tint on machinery windows than we do up north. 

HeavyGunner, the sun is so intense here we like the darker tint. 

D0CD621D-09E3-4B08-9043-8594F84475E3.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 metric Tonne Tim. Allowable is 36,000 KG and empty weight is 14,000.

 

Yes, I have "essential" highway construction to do mrsmackpaul, LOL Not going to be fun. I'll be an hour away from anything and will be starting and ending work before I can get back to any town with anything open. Going to have a cab full of groceries and stuff. All the town up where I am going are all on reduced hours for any services.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

god love ya.....truck on...nothing has changed,,,,,,with me,,,and the wife.....except,,,,she is bellyachin....too many hours overtime......i would much rather,,,,too much,,,than laid off........bob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/3/2020 at 6:29 PM, mrsmackpaul said:

Funny fellas

My party has just begun, work came to a abrupt hault so time to put my feet up

 

Paul

 

Paul, you’ll be more busy now than when you where getting paid 😂

On 5/4/2020 at 1:58 AM, Bullheaded said:

22 metric Tonne Tim. Allowable is 36,000 KG and empty weight is 14,000.

 

Yes, I have "essential" highway construction to do mrsmackpaul, LOL Not going to be fun. I'll be an hour away from anything and will be starting and ending work before I can get back to any town with anything open. Going to have a cab full of groceries and stuff. All the town up where I am going are all on reduced hours for any services.

Very very nice. I know what it’s like working in the middle of know where and nothing open on either end of the day. Good luck!

On 5/4/2020 at 2:05 AM, mowerman said:

god love ya.....truck on...nothing has changed,,,,,,with me,,,and the wife.....except,,,,she is bellyachin....too many hours overtime......i would much rather,,,,too much,,,than laid off........bob

Glad you are busy Bob. Take advantage of the weekends!

On 5/4/2020 at 2:11 AM, mackey58 said:

335 is that the zero turn one

Yes it is. Quite the beast.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

Well worked out better than expected. I got a really nice kitchenette room in a town one hour away from the job. A very nice couple from Wisconsin bought a motel up here and totally renovated it, so it is all new. Very nice place and very nice people. The Outdoorsman in Wawa, Ontario.

Still ice on the small lakes and it snowed today. Was nice the first part of the week though.

 

Looks like a nice " home away from home" . 

Shows what a big province we live in. You still have ice and snow. We are cutting grass and job sites are dusty . 

The western stars look good. :thumb:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Keith 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/3/2020 at 9:58 AM, Bullheaded said:

 

 

Yes, I have "essential" highway construction to do mrsmackpaul, LOL Not going to be fun. I'll be an hour away from anything and will be starting and ending work before I can get back to any town with anything open. Going to have a cab full of groceries and stuff. All the town up where I am going are all on reduced hours for any services.

i have been dealing with this for 2 1/2 months now. 

all stores and shops are on reduced hours or closed due to the "bad beer virus" 

so if i do not pack everything i need, i don't eat. 

everything is closed when i go out in the morning, and closed when i come home. 

got today off and went to the deli for the first time in 2 1/2 months. they all thought i moved out of town. 

  • Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i have been dealing with this for 2 1/2 months now. 

all stores and shops are on reduced hours or closed due to the "bad beer virus" 

so if i do not pack everything i need, i don't eat. 

everything is closed when i go out in the morning, and closed when i come home. 

got today off and went to the deli for the first time in 2 1/2 months. they all thought i moved out of town. 

 

I feel your pain

 

We are still working a lot and the reduced hours are a real annoyance so I have been forced to clean up the yard and now onto the shop

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2020 at 2:16 PM, Bullheaded said:

Well worked out better than expected. I got a really nice kitchenette room in a town one hour away from the job. A very nice couple from Wisconsin bought a motel up here and totally renovated it, so it is all new. Very nice place and very nice people. The Outdoorsman in Wawa, Ontario.

Still ice on the small lakes and it snowed today. Was nice the first part of the week though.

 

Saw a Superliner still working, pulling a possum belly wood chip trailer. My mission is to get a pic. Also saw an IH 9670 cabover cattle hauler today too.

More impressed with my little DD13 505/1850. It is getting stronger as it breaks in. Pulls like a champ and I am averaging 5.4 US MPG working all day in constant hills loaded both ways, and I get 6.4 on the hour run back to the nearest town. Not disappointed in going to a smaller motor. No regens so far.

I'm the black 2020 in the middle.

020 (Large).jpg

010 (Large).jpg

015 (Large).jpg

024 (Large).jpg

030 (Large).jpg

033 (Large).jpg

Nice looking part of the country. Beats working in the city. The motel is nice too. Be safe!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...