Jump to content

Dismounting tires..


Recommended Posts

iv seen a number of shops using them. i have used them before and they are slick. too spendy for me though. a good set of ken-tool bars is easy to dismount with as well just takes a few times of doing it to get the feel for it. if i did tire work every day id certainly have one though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ezrider said:

iv seen a number of shops using them. i have used them before and they are slick. too spendy for me though. a good set of ken-tool bars is easy to dismount with as well just takes a few times of doing it to get the feel for it. if i did tire work every day id certainly have one though. 

I don't do all that much tire work with only one truck but when the time comes for new rubber I've been buying on line to save a lot of money also like to clean up everything that's why I do it myself,I've gotten pretty good with he irons but this just way easer,this was only a hundred bucks on Amazon and it came with a mounting tool also..

Edited by MACKS
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MACKS said:

I don't do all that much tire work with only one truck but when the time comes for new rubber I've been buying on line to save a lot of money also like to clean up everything that's why I do it myself,I've gotten pretty good with he irons but this just way easer,this was only a hundred bucks on Amazon and it came with a mounting tool also..

 

last time i looked at them they were a lot more than $100 might need to look again

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen them for $100 online but not in person.  Wonder if it is a good knock off or a bad one?  Does it break the first time used?

May be better to spend $300 to get the Esco.

 

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, j hancock said:

Seen them for $100 online but not in person.  Wonder if it is a good knock off or a bad one?  Does it break the first time used?

May be better to spend $300 to get the Esco.

 

Well time will tell,I can't see this breaking,it's very heavy duty,did three tires this morning no problem,it also came with a mounting tool that works awesome..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...